Say it.

song: The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala

Y/n Rivera

'' Get off her.''

Tim quickly stopped hugging me to look at the person who had talked. Moving around nervously he looked at me one last time before walking out the door with Scarlet, who had just arrived.

I felt so mad. This was probably my last chance to explain myself and make things right with Timothy and Draco just ruined it. I finally looked at him and felt a part of my anger go away. God I had missed him...He was wearing his usual black suit as he stood there with his luggage, staring at me angrily.

'' Slut.'' he greethed

'' Manwhore.'' I snapped back.

His lips formed a small smirk as he dropped his luggage on the floor and walked to me quickly. He grabbed my chin and kissed me greedily. I felt a sharp moan evade my mouth, meeting in his as he pulled away from our kiss.

'' I missed you whore.'' he grinned before walking to the stairs with his luggage, without looking back.

What the hell was that...

'' Draco!'' I called but he ignored me and kept walking upstairs.

Before I could run after him I felt arms hugging me from behind and lifting my body from the ground.

'' I missed you so much my little brunette'' Milo chuckled while putting me down.

I smiled and hugged him again.

'' I missed you too Nott''

As I pulled away from the hug I saw Emilian's smiling features at the doorframe. He slowly walked to me and brought me into a soft embrace without saying anything. Suddenly, another pair of arms wrapped around us making me giggle.

'' Hello my lovelies'' Blaise chimed

Both Emilian and Blaise stopped hugging me as Ella walked in the room and closed the door with a smile. Milo and the boys walked to their rooms leaving me and Ella alone for a moment.

'' Where's Evanna?''

'' Oh she's spending a few days at Pansy's house before they both come join us here'' ella smiled

'' Are they a thing now?''

Ella shrugged and smiled.

'' So...how was it, seeing him again?'' she asked

'' he kissed me'' I exclaimed, not hiding my bewilderment.

'' He what?!'' she almost yelled

'' I know right?! and then he said , I missed you whore.'' I related earlier's event.

She shooked her head and slightly scoffed.

'' I've known this boy for 5 years and I still don't understand him.''

I nodded and laughed.

''I'm going to take a shower'' I said just as Draco walked back in the room.

''Where are you going?'' he asked irritatedly

'' To kill some babies wanna join?'' I rolled my eyes while walking to the restroom.

I saw him clench his jaw from the corner of my eyes which made me chuckle as I closed the restroom's door.

***

I let the water run down my body and tilted my head up, feeling every droplet dripping from my skin.My eyes were closed as I sighed deeply, accepting the warmth of the water with enjoyment. I suddenly felt a hand on my stomach. It moved up and down on it and caressed every inch of it.

'' What are you doing here Draco'' I whispered as I opened my eyes and turned around, only to be faced with his shiveless complexion.

Hair wet from the water, muscles sharp and slick pink lips tightening into a known smirk.

'' Take a picture darling, it will last longer'' he taunted

I crossed my arms on my chest and tried to hide the hotness of my cheeks.

'' You didn't answer my question.'' I reminded him when I noticed he was starting to wash his body.

I tried focusing on his face but my eyes kept wandering around his body.

'' I'm taking a shower isn't it obvious'' he said innocently

'' You could have wait until I was done.'' I reprimended

'' Where's the fun in that?'' he asked teasingly as he grabbed my waist to bring me closer to him.

His breath itched on my neck when he looked down at me. His thumb grasped my bottom lip and caressed it softly before pulling it down. My breathing became faster everytime his thumb made the slightest movement.

'' Tell me you missed me'' he rasped softly

''I-'' was all I managed to say

'' Do it Riv, tell me you missed me, you know you did'' he purred, pushing his thumb in my mouth  so I sucked on it.

I moaned tenderly on his thumb and nodded swiftly. He pulled his thumb out and cupped my cheek.

''Say it.''

'' I missed you'' I breathed

He smiled for a moment and turned around with a now evident smirk.

'' That's all I wanted to hear'' he told me while he started washing his hair.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,8 K

Yayyy I updated in timeeee haha. Anyway I'm kinda proud of this chapter and I honestly like it so yeah that's that (lmao). VOTE AND COMMENT! Love you guys.

Xxx

Mély