Montgomery

song: Test and Recognise by Seekae

Y/n Rivera

'' What the fuck are you doing?!'' He spat when he noticed I was starting to walk towards him.

'' Kissing you'' I purred in his ear

Turns out he's the one who kissed me. His tongue craving mine as we both melted into the kiss. A ring dig into my thigh when he squeezed it, signaling me to jump. My legs wrapped around his torso as I started kissing his neck, leaving my mark everywhere my lips touched.

'' If I see one fucking mark y/n..'' He moaned

yeah...let's worry about that later.

I kept kissing him while he started tugging my shorts down. I noticed he was having some trouble doing so and let out a small laugh which pissed him off.

'' Shut up. I want them off, now.'' He commanded when he put me back on the ground.

I smirked and quickly got them off before walking back to him for another kiss.

'' No'' He stopped me

'' Strip'' he demanded

''Uh..''

''I.said.strip.''

If I would be listening to him I sure we would be doing it my way, and that meant giving a show. I got my shirt off and threw it in his face while my fingers gripped my bra straps, making them fall down my shoulders slowly. I closed my eyes, caressing my skin, and felt a hand close on my throat.

'' Don't tease me Rivera'' He spat taking my bra off.

He admired my breast while I started flicking my own nipple.

'' Oh fuck..'' He mumbled under his breath

'' What was that?'' I asked sarcastically

Instead of answering he pushed me on the bed.

'' I'm going to fuck that attitude out of you.'' He simply said, his eyes eating up my body as he towered me.

'' Then fuck me daddy''

When I say I didn't need to tell him twice, I didn't fucking need to tell him twice.

In a speed that I didn't know him to have, his clothes had joined mine on the ground, his throbbing dick pressing against his stomach. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed.

'' Oh how I can't wait to be inside you, seeing you squirm from my touch'' He whispered

How could such a git be so fucking hot.

'' D-draco-''

I was cut by a stinging sensation quickly changing into pleasure as Draco rammed his dick inside of me.

'' One day, one fucking day and I already missed this pussy'' He admited before leaving sloppy kisses all over my breast.

My moan became louder each time he pushed inside me.

'' Ha-harder Draco''

His smirk was evident over his sweaty features, showing me that no mercy would be given.

'' As you wish babygi-''

'' Y/n we need to tal- ''Timothy's voice started

Fuck. Fuck.Fuck.

Timothy's face fell, the smile he was wearing turning into disgust and surprise.

Draco quickly pulled out and covered us with the covers.

'' It's not like I haven't seen her before'' Tim grunted in an annoyed tone.

'' What the fuck did you just say?!'' Draco spat

I got up to start dressing myself and felt both eyes on me.

'' Look the fuck away Montgomery!'' Draco yelled

'' Fuck off'' Timothy said before getting out of the room.

I finished putting my clothes back and looked at Draco while rolled my eyes.

'' Thank you Draco, now leave''

'' Where are you going?!'' He asked his faces still filled with anger.

'' He obviously wanted to talk to me''

'' No, he wanted to fuck you, you're not going to see him.'' He ordered

'' Yes I am, you're not the boss of me Malfoy and I care about him like it or not''

'' We are not fucking finished here now bring your slutty ass back here and suck my cock whore'' He told me.

Oh god that's the option I wanted to take right now but I knew I had to sort things with Timothy.

'' No'' I responded

'' No?!'' He got up, still naked.

He got his pants back on and gripped my cheeks in one of his hands.

'' This isn't over Rivera'' He groaned before leaving.

Why can't my life be easy.

I need to smoke, right fucking now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,7 K

Yeah so I HATE my writting in this chapter but whatever. Hope you're happy I posted twice today haha.

Xxx

Mély