Bitter Sweet

song: Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve

Sweet chapter ahead, read at your own risk ;)

Y/n Rivera

''Y/n open up!'' I heard his voice scream from outside my door.

'' n-no draco I can't,this isn't right!''

I wanted to open that stupid door so bad. So fucking bad.

'' please...this isn't what you think, let me explain!'' he pleaded

''There's nothing to explain dray, you have a girlfriend that you chose over me and yet, you still find a way to use me and mess me up even more'' I mumbled in a voice menacing with trembles.

''except...I didn't have a choice..'' he whispered

***

Draco Malfoy

4 days ago

This wasn't working. I thought dating Isabella would somehow help me. Would make me forget everything else but it didn't. It just got worst. I compared everything she did to how y/n would do it. I had to break up with her, now.

I walked downstairs and sat at the table while I wrote my letter to Isabella. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder.

''Your mother told me you and Isabella  Greengrass have been dating? That's good son. Very good.'' my father spoke lowly.

'' Actually father..I was about to break up with her..'' I responded while looking down

'' I don't think that's going to happen.'' he spat abruptly

'' but dad- I mean sir...I don't like her'' I looked up at him

'' Well I do. She's good for our family. We need to have the Greengrass close to us and you dating their daughter is the perfect excuse.''

''but-'' I  barely spoke

'' You are excused. Go to your room.'' he interupted as he ripped my letter apart

''yes father..'' I nodded before walking away

***

Y/n Rivera

I stood quietly as he finished explaining. I didn't know if I believed him yet, but I wanted to and that was enough.

'' Draco...I'm so sorry'' I whispered while I cupped his face softly.

He looked back at me, his blue eyes filled with worries.

'' I should have told you..I know I should have but y/n...I was so scared and mad. He makes me feel so weak..no one else makes me feel that weak. No one...except you.'' He said

I kissed him. Over and over. I kissed him until the world started spinning. I kissed him until our lips felt broken, until our clothes were on the floor and until two bodies became one. I looked at him, whimpering and murmuring sweet words to him as he kissed me. His hands ran along my arm, his eyes never left mine. At that moment, there was no isabella, no one else but us.

'' I love you'' he murmured lowly as he left soft kisses on my shoulder

'' I love everything about you'' he moaned in my ear while his thrusts became sloppy

It didn't last long but we both didn't mind. He held me close while bringing me to my high. Driving me to an all new felling, an all new way to be loved. Embrassing every detail of my face he stared at me. Noticing my soft smile as his arms kept me close to him. He didnt leave my body. He kept me connected to him. As if he was scared to lose me. Slowly, he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

We didn't sleep that night. We just kept each other interlaced, feeling our warmth wrapping around us.

'' I love you'' he told me for the hundred time that night.

'' I love you too''

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,6K

okay so we can't really call that smut but this past is soooo important. dw tho smut will keep happeneing and will be spicy again haha this was just a way to show how their relationship has grown. Anyways vote and comment.

Xxx

Mély