The Plan

song: Right Here by Chase Atlantic

Y/n Rivera

It was just a bloody hug...so why was it making me feel so many things?

My thoughts raced in my head as I layed on my bed. I decided it was better if I stopped thinking about it and went to sleep. Ella was already sleeping on her bed, Ella was sleeping at Pansy's and I was now sleeping on mine.

***

I woke up in a hurry when I felt cold arms close around my waist. I rubbed my eyes, trying to see better and noticed it was about 3 in the morning.

'' Go back to sleep Rivera'' a grumpy voice demanded

I layed back down as I had recognized that voice.

'' Draco what are you doing here..'' I murmured

'' I couldn't sleep now could you shut up for merlin's sake''

I stayed silent for a moment and soon felt his arms wrapping around me once again, pulling me close to him. I openned my mouth to speak but he quickly cut me off.

'' Don't fucking say a word. This doesn't mean anything'' He whispered harshly.

Even if I already knew that, hearing him say it made me realize I actually wished it would mean something. But I knew it would never to him.

'' Goodnight Y/n''

I smiled and turned around to rest my head in his neck.

'' Goodnight Draco'' I responded before falling asleep for the second time that night.

Draco Malfoy

I woke up around 6:00 and immediatly got up carefully to make sure Y/n wouldn't wake up. Not that I cared about waking her up I just knew she would want to talk about it and I sincerly didn't want that. What was I suppose to tell her? That I couldn't sleep because I couldn't get her off my mind so I decided to come see her? Yeah that wasn't happening. I looked at her sleeping silhouette and sighed. Fuck she was pretty. I knew I needed to stop fucking with her head, I also knew I would end up leaving her broken if I kept whatever this was up. I didn't want this to be anything. Why couldn't we just let it be without having to fucking question everything?

'' Draco? What the fuck are you doing here?'' Ella asked in a sleepy voice

'' None of your buisiness Montgomery''

'' God are you always such a jerk in the morning?!''

'' Yes. '' I honnestly answered before leaving their room.

Ella Montgomery

Draco left without saying anything else but he didn't need to, I already understood what happened.

'' Morning'' Y/n yawned as she stretched

She started looking around for a moment and sighed when she noticed he was gone.

'' Looking for something? Or should I say, someone?''

'' I- um..how do you know?'' She admitted

'' I saw him leave...''

''Did he say anything'' She asked, trying her best to hide hope in her voice

'' No...sorry''

I felt my heart shatter when I saw her face drop.

'' It's okay, I wouldn't have expected him to..''

I knew she was lying and she knew that.

'' Baby..what is happening between you two..?''

She looked up at me and I noticed her face becoming redder, like it always does when she's about to burst.

'' I honnestly don't know Ella..I'm so confused right now. I just lost Tim over a stupid one night, I don't understand my feelings towards Draco, I feel like a slut for sleeping around and I'm scared people will think that of me...I try my best to stay strong and act like I know what I know what I'm doing when I actually have no clue..'' She explained while she started pouring her eyes out.

I immediately jumped of my bed to go hug her.

'' Y/n why didn't you tell me all this..?''

'' I-I didn't know how to explain it'' she sobbed in my arms

'' Y/n I don't care about that, I'm your bestfriend I'll understand everything you say even if it's in in another language''

She laughed at my comment and I smiled, she was the strongest person I knew and I'll help her get through this. No matter what.

'' Look at me''

She pulled back and looked at me.

'' Draco is a stupid boy with a big ego, he won't understand that he's in love with you until you make him realize''

''What do you mean?'' she questionned

'' Show him what he's missing, be strong, show him that you're what he wants''

'' How?''

'' Oh I know just how'' I smirked

'' I have a plan'' I completed

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

word count: 0,8 K

I know I was suppose to post yesterday but I forgot I had something to do that day...Anyway here was more soft Draco(kinda haha):)))) Vote and comment.

Xxx

Mély