Let Them Hear

Song: Friends by Chase Atlantic

Y/n Rivera

I looked at Draco as I gripped his hand softly. We walked down the stairs and made our way to the dining table where his mother and his father were already sat.

'' Mother, father'' Draco greethed before sitting dow, me on his right.

I could feel Lucius' piercing glare on me. He looked like he was about to kill me.

My hands were shaking from stress and I couldn't dare looking up, I was staring right at my thigh hoping that he would finally look away. I soon felt Draco's hand grab mine under the table and it immediately calmed me. I relaxed my breathing and finally dared looking up at the man in front of me, my eyes stared back at his with coldness.

'' Yes Mr. Malfoy? Was there anything I could do for you?' I asked in a challenging tone

Staring much. I thought to myself.

I could hear Draco try to hold back a chuckle as Narcissa simply made a small smile, eating some of her soup.

'' How dar y-'' he started

'' Lucius.'' Narcissa cut him with a severe look.

'' Eat your soup.'' she finished

He groaned but still obeyed her. Deep down I had the feeling Narcissa was actually the one in control and it actually made me smile a bit as I tasted the soup in front of me.

I could hear Lucius still mumbling under his breath but at this point I couldn't care less.

'' So Draco, how is school going?'' His mother inquired

'' Oh um it's going okay-'' that one muttered under his breath, eyes staring at his bowl.

'' You better do much better than last term son.'' Lucius reprimended and it took me all I had to behave and not slap this vile man.

I knew Draco wasn't doing just ''okay''. He was so smart and worked so hard for his grades no matter how much of a dick he could be school always was important for him.

'' Come on Draco don't be modest, you're not doing okay. You're doing great, You're top of the class in almost every class, even better than Hermione'' I smiled softly at him hoping that would be enough for Lucius Malfoy to be proud of his son for once.

'' Good. About time you put that mudblood back in her place.'' Lucius spat making Narcissa shift uncomforably on her seat.

'' Excuse you.'' I couldn't help but let out, not taking care in the glare Draco was now sending my way.

''Hermione his so much more respectable than you sir. With all due respect I don't think you should look down on a witch that far surpasses you.'' I said in a calm yet sharp tone.

'' You pathetic girl! You're a fool if you think I'm going to let you date my son after this!'' he screeched

'' No father you're wrong if you think you can stop me from being with y/n.'' Draco yelled back a he slammed his fist on the table.

'' Oh and she won't date me she will marry me.'' he added before leaving the room

''I'm sorry Mrs. Malfoy'' I smiled sadly before following draco to his room

I walked into Draco's room after him, watching as he threw his wand on the bed furiously.

'' draco I-''

'' Do not speak. You misbehaved y/n you were supposed to be a good girl at dinner tonight. I don't think that's what you were, do you?'' he said through gritted teeth

'' N-no but I-''

'' You wanted to help well look at the mess we're now into my darling'' he mumbled as he walked towards me, making me back against the bed.

'' I'm sorry- I couldn't let him talk like this''

'' Mmm but you could have let him you jut didn't control yourself my love'' he smirked slightly as he watched me fall back into the bed.

I simply stared up at him, no words daring to come out of my mouth.

'' You need to learn to control yourself beautiful.'' he said while hi hand stroked my right cheek softly.

'' M-maybe you should teach me a lesson then'' I said daringly

'' Oh my beautiful y/n'' he sighed deeply

'' What would I do without you.'' he whispered before leaning in for a passionate kiss.

His tongue stroked my bottom lip, asking for entrance that I happily granted feeling draco climb on top of me at the same time. His hand were now laying on my hips, massing my curves, pinching into them and feeling every inch of them.

I found myself moan when his thumb came in contact with one of my nipples, flicking it through my dress.

'' Draco put a silencing charm on- your parents they will hear-''

'' Let them hear.''

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,8 K

Short chapter and I'm also sorry for not posting on tuesday like usually I had a huge exam the next day and I needed to study. The next chapter is going to be smut and I'm sorry if the story has gotten boring I'm trying to put more time into the plot but it's complivated with school and everything.

The introduction chapter of my tom riddle fanfic '' My Sin'' is out please go check it out and tell me what you think it would mean the world to me.

Xxx

Mély