My Slut

Song:Movement by Pham and Yung Fusion

Y/n Rivera

'' We both know hate and lust make a perfect mixt. Collocorpus.'' He whispered

'' Yes it does. Muffliato''

He looked surprised for a second or two but quickly regained his senses by kissing me once again. He pulled away to look at me.

'' Fuck. '' He murmured almost like he knew he was making a mistake.

No don't stop, I thought to myself. I knew stopping would lead to me thinking about it and thinking about it would make me realize how wrong it was. But I didn't care how wrong it was. God all I wanted was him. Mistake or not, it was the best one I had ever made.

''Just kiss me Draco or I swear I'm leaving'' I hissed

'' Shut your mouth whore'' he spat while he bent me over a sink.

One of his hands held my stomach while his other one jagged my underwear open.

'' I'll make you scream so loud you won't be able to speak with that pathetic mouth of yours.''

'' Pl-please'' I whinned

'' Such a needy fucking bitch for me'' He chuckled

If I didn't need him so much I would have slapped him so hard right now.

The sound of a belt hitting the ground made me gasp and grip the sink harder. His hand that was staying on my chest travelled under my shirt and ripped my bra off before palming me breast roughly. Moans freed themselves from my lips as a stinging pain filled me. Draco started thrusting himself inside me, his hand still fermly grabbing my boob as my body collapsed with the cold sink. I moaned louder each time he rammed inside me, making him groan and smirk.

'' That's it slut. Moan for daddy.'' he grunted in my ear as he pushed himself harder.

My hands were now gripping the sink in a strenght I didn't know I had. Each one of his thrust hitting a new place and making me scream louder.

'' Oh princess you make me feel so fucking good'' he moaned

That was new..it felt weird hearing him call me that but it still felt good.

His hands both grabbed my hips, pulling them to him harshly so my body would go deeper.

'' Fuck D-Draco'' I almost yelled

While one of his hands kept pushing my hips towards him his other one grabbed my hair and pulled them backward, making my head fall back with eventful moans. I rapidly felt myself tighten to the combination of treatments I was receiving.

'' I'm..g-god I'm gonna cum'' I screamed

'' Fucking do it. Cum on my cock'' He demanded

I did. Releasing my juice with new and louder moans.

'' Fuck baby'' he grunted as I felt his warm seed run down my legs.

He pulled out and wiped his cum off my legs.

'' You do take the pill right?''

'' Of course I do you twat, I wouldn't let you cum inside me if I didn't'' I snickered

'' Whatever''he rolled his eyes.

'' So...'' I started with a smirk

'' So?'' He replied, annoyed

'' Princess uh?'' I grinned

'' Shut the fuck up. You're still a slut.''

Of coure I am...why did I think this would have changed anything?

'' My slut'' he whispered under his breath.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

word count: 0,5K

I have no comments.. so you leave some;)

Xxx

Mély