Night activities

Y/n Rivera

I turned around in the bed, staring at the ceiling as the alarm rang, making draco groan beside me.

'' Is it already time to go?'' he mumbled in his sleeping voice

I nodded and kissed his head quickly getting up from the bed and changing into my uniform.

'' Why do you even want to leave so early'' He mumbled while stretching

'' So we don't have to see your parents before leaving! You made me scream like crazy last night and they clearly heard!'' I sighed

'' So what if they heard?'' he asked confused

'' You sound hot when you scream for me'' he added with his usual smirk

'' Draco! It's embarrassing how am I suppose to look at your mother the same when I know she heard me scream her son's name!''

'' What can I say her son is very good in bed'' he chuckled giving my ass a light smack as he also got up and got dressed.

I laughed a bit at his comment and rolled my eyes playfuly.

'' He's also very cocky'' I teased him

'' watch your mouth or I might be tempted to wake up my parents by making you scream again''

I gulped knowing my cheeks were probably turning scarlet right now.

'' Uh- no thanks'' I mumbled getting a low chuckle in return.

'' Come on lets go the chauffeur will be there soon''

I nodded and followed him down the stairs walking in front of the lounge room as we made our way to the front door. As I glanced into the lounge room I saw a tall feminine silhouette by the fire. I soon realized it was Narcissa reading on a couch. Before I could process the information and leave she was already walking towards us.

'' Leaving so early?'' She inquired

'' Yes mother I'm sorry we have a train to catch and Y/n is quite tired.'' Draco told her as he gave her a tight embrace

'' Tired? That's weird you guys went to bed pretty early'' she said and I swear I could've seen the corner of her mouth twitch slightly into a grin

'' Oh it's been a big weekend that's all'' I answered

'' Mmm you sure it wouldn't simply be because of your night activities?'' She smirked fully now, containing herself not to laugh.

night activities...

she knew- of course she did.

I think she noticed me getting nervous because she started laughing before taking my hands.

'' Oh darling don't worry, I'm used to hearing . You know Draco wasn't always so committed and in love'' she winked at me teasingly which made me smile, though draco didnt seem to find his mother funny.

'' Well we better go.'' he groaned pulling me to him

'' Love you mom'' he completed by kissing her cheek and pulling me out the house.

'' Bye narcissa!'' I yelled while draco practicaly dragged me to the car.

We sat in the back of the limousine in quiet for a moment until i bursted out laughing.

'' You're in love with meeee'' I sang jokingly

'' Oh shut up.'' he scowled

'' I like your mother quite a lot'' I smiled widely watching as he softened, turning his head to me and lifting my chin up so he could peck my lips.

'' She likes you too'' he whispered against my mouth.

'' really?'' I questionned

'' She really does she's never nice to the girls I bring home'' He chuckled

'' Yeah but that's cus you only brought them home to fuck them, that poor narcissa'' I laughed

'' Oh shut up you.'' he laughed and held me against him kissing the top of my head.

'' She likes me because I'm amazing and hot'' I said as a joke

'' You are. You really are Miss. Malfoy''

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey I'm back I'm sorry I didn't post last week I guess I just had no motivation because recently every chapter i post is a flop but hey- I'm still back now, hope this chapter is good i will be updating on thursday either My Sin or Hasty Pleasure.

VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxx

Mely