Enjoy The View

WARNING this chapter contains some heavy smut with 3 characters (It's not a threesome but I don't want to spoil what happens). It could make some viewers really uncomfortable so if you aren't used to or usually read this type of smut i suggest you skip when I put the little star symbol ( * ) and come back when the symbol comes again.

Y/n Rivera

'' Draco that's not a gift'' I breathed as his body pinned mine on the bed

'' But it is a gift love, do you know how much these stupid handcuffs cost me'' he smirked widely while caressing my cheek.

I felt weak. Unable to move or push him away with my hands tied in such a way. I looked up at him, seeing the lust glistening in his eyes. Wetness arose in my inner thigh when his fingers started running along them.

'' let's finish what we started in the shower shall we'' a devilish grin plastered his flawless face as he said so.

Unable to form any type of sentence I nodded my head frantically.

'' Excited are we darling?''he simpered

Feeling myself getting flustered I simply looked away hesitantly, causing him to grip both my cheeks tightly and making me look at him.

'' Don't you dare look away from me y/n. I want you to watch me fuck you. I want to see your mouth twist in pleasure as I thrust deeper and harder. Am I making myself clear?!'' he snapped

'' But Dra-'' I mumbled

'' Answer the question whore.'' he cut me

'' Yes'' I whispered

'' Yes what?'' he grinned slightly

'' Yes daddy...''' I whispered in an even quieter tone

'' What a good girl'' he voiced in my ear as he took my clothes off, piece by piece.

Taking a step back, he observed my body for a complete minute, making me blush madly while small shivers crossed my members.

'' so exquisite...'' he muttered more to himself than actually to me

'' Draco...please..'' I whimpered lightly

I hated sounding so needy yet every time I was with him I ended up begging.

'' Shut up'' he uttered while pulling both his pants and underwear down before also taking his shirt off.

Quickly getting back on top of me he looked down at me before sliding his dick inside me without any sort of warning. I winced slightly at the sudden felling of him inside me but rapidly changed my whimpers into moans of pleasure as he began thrusting faster.

'' Fuck y/n,, you make me feel so good'' he grunted while augmenting his pace

In a second we heard the door open brutally as Milo stepped inside.

'' I fucking knew it. Of course you two would be shagging. I thought you were going to bed riv, at least thats what you told everyone.'' Milo sneered

'' Fuck off you jealous prat can't you see we're busy.'' Draco spat, not stopping his pace, in the contrary, accelerating even more causing me me to moan louder and louder in front of Milo.

Noticing Milo's now red face Draco smirked and grabbed my throat harshly as he spread my legs more so I felt more of him. Moans and small screams ran out my lips while I tried my best to contain myself.

'' You hear that Nott? Those soft sounds she's making? Those loud moans coming out of her pretty little mouth? I make her make those. Not you. I do. Only I can make her feel that good. Not.you. '' Draco smirked as Milo stared at my squirming body

'' Now leave.'' he completed.

*(skip now if you want)

''no.'' Milo responded

I looked at him a bit confused as his lips formed a smirk.

'' I'm staying.'' he grinned '' I'm enjoying the view.'' he continued while he closed and locked the door

'' But Milo-'' I argued as I noticed the huge bulge in his pants

'' Go on you two, I'll watch.'' he murmured as he slowly unzipped his pants

Draco started pulling hiself up to walk up to Milo but I pulled him back down and made him look at me as I was very curious and excited to see where all of this would go.

''It's fine, you're the one fucking me. Not him. So keep doing that and forget he's here'' I purred as I kissed his neck.

A small smile appeared on his face while he started choking me harder.

'' Don't tell me what to do slut.'' he groaned when he started moving in and out of me once again.

'' F-Fuck'' I breathed sharply when I felt him hit some places I didn't knew possible to hit.

In the corner of the room I could see Milo looking at me, desire burning through his orbs as his hand stroked his lenght slowly yet needingly. Groans and moans left all three of our mouths every second.

'' Look at me.'' draco commanded

Immediatly obeying my eyes met his.

'' You're mine. Not his.'' he whispered as his pace became needy and steady.

'' Always and forever'' he completed

''Always and forever'' I whispered back while hearing milo finish and groan one last time.

Draco finished quickly after, activating my own orgasm for what had been the shortest sex me and him had ever have. Weirdly, it had been so amazing.

'' C-Can you un cuff me now'' I panted

'' of course my love'' he smirked while taking the handcuffs off my wrists

* ( smut is done for you guys that skipped)

Looking around the room I noticed Milo had already left. I felt draco's arm pulling me down on the bed as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

'' You know this doesn't mean we're back together right? It's the hollidays I'm just having fun...'' I said

'' I know'' he whispered softly before nuzzling his face in my neck and falling asleep

'' goodnight draco'' I murmured when I closed my eyes.

What the hell had just happened.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 1k

OOPSIESSSS so I don't know how I came up with this but yeah my head is pretty fucked up some time :) I hope you guys didn't get too uncomfortable but if you did I'm sorry. Vote and comment

Xxx

Mély