Shall We?

A/N

Hello everyone! It's been a little while, but I thought I'd update the story! Just a heads up: There's not much left! We are reaching the end of this story, but I already have another in the works. Thank you all for your support on this story, and I hope you enjoy this chapter! =^_^=

----------------------------------------

It had been about four days since the incident, Jungkook staying in his house without the will to leave. He'd called off of work for two days in a row, not having the will to get back out into the real world. His entire world was shattered, and he was still trying to pick up the pieces.

Jungkook had contacted the company that made Mikrokosmos to see if there was any way to get the data that was on the shattered disc. He had received an email stating that this was impossible, only causing him to become further depressed, longing to be back in Jimin's arms and to be comforted.

He hadn't been eating well, currently moving to the kitchen to grab something small when his phone sounded off a notification. Jungkook sighed as he moved to grab his phone on the counter. His movements were slow, both from the depression he felt but also from the lack of nutrition to give him energy. When he saw the notification, he dropped everything, quickly opening up the email.

Hello JK97.

I had heard from my team that your game disc was recently shattered. I'm really sorry to hear that. But based on the game data I have been collecting, you're the only one who has never been killed by the character Jimin. I'm truly fascinated by this if I'm being honest.

I built him and his attributes to be a killer, a character that trusts no one. So, why you? Why were you able to be the only one that could be able to build a relationship with him? I asked myself this as I monitored your progress in the game.

To try and make this short, I'd like to offer you a new game disc. While I can't get you back to where you were, I'd like to see if history repeats itself. I'm assuming you have no recollection of the exact choices you made early on. So, I'd like to know if it's just the choices you made or ... if it's Jimin's decision. I'd like you to visit our facility, so we can monitor your progress faster and in real time.

Please reply if you're interested in this opportunity.

Sana

Mikrokosomos Game Developer

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was reading, wiping his eyes with the back of his wrist in disbelief. He read over it one more time before pressing the reply button. He was excited to get a second chance, anything to see Jimin again. However, after a couple more seconds of thought, his fingers paused before typing.

Is this really a good idea? What if I see him again and ... and he doesn't remember me? Can I handle that? Can I deal with that kind of rejection? Can I ... Can I handle being killed by him?

Jungkook set his phone on the kitchen counter as made himself a small lunch, wanting to take the time to think about this decision. After eating and thinking of all the possible outcomes, he decided that seeing Jimin again would be worth the risk. He emailed Sana back to confirm an appointment to start their "experiment" as Jungkook was calling it.