Gone

A/N

Hey everyone! I'm back and totally didn't fall off the face of the earth. Vet school really picked up with exams, but with the help of a small break from classes, I was able to finish the chapter. Sorry it's been a whole month, but I'll try to be better in the future! As for this chapter ... y'all aren't ready *insert evil author voice here* but I hope you all enjoy the chapter! =^_^=

------------------------------------

Jungkook quickly clocked out from work as he ran home. Due to the nice weather this morning, he walked to work. However, now that he was in a hurry to get home, he wished he had brought his car. His memories of two days ago played in his head, laying on Jin's couch and almost getting to kiss Jimin again. He took yesterday off from the game to rethink what had happened between them, almost as if he was trying to sort out his feelings. But no matter how much thinking he did, he always came back to the same conclusion.

Jimin. I need to see him. I ... I love him.

After a couple more minutes of jogging, he finally made it back to his house. He opened the door only to immediately move towards the game console, setting everything up to play Mikrokosmos. He quickly looked at his phone, seeing a missed call and quite a few unread texts from Taehyung. After what had happened between them after the short trip they took, Jungkook had been avoiding the other man. Even though he knew avoiding the situation would only make things worse, he couldn't bring himself to have a conversation. Hell, he didn't even know where to start.

Jungkook threw his phone on the couch as he put on the headset and started the game. In the blink of an eye, he was floating along pink clouds. Entering the game had always brought peace to his mind. However, he never knew where the game would transport him. The game developers said that the game was programed to start you in the location that you need the most or the location where someone else needs you the most. When Jungkook ended up at the front door of his own house, he was confused to say the least.

"Here? But ... I need to see Jimin. Why would the game drop me off at my own house?"

Jungkook sighed, opening the door as to not waste any more time. When he looked into the house, it was empty. Out of frustration, he quickly closed the door, going back outside and leaning his back against the front door.

Why would the game send me here? Think, think, think. Maybe ...

Jungkook was running before he could finish his thought, his feet moving on autopilot. He was running through trees, taking the path he'd only taken a couple times to find the man he loved. The trees started to become scarcer as he entered a clearing, moving to a slow stop. He was out of breath, his hands on his knees as he looked around the clearing.

He was met with the same lake he had met Jimin at a couple weeks ago. The water was at a standstill with a couple ripples from the breeze passing through. Jungkook had always felt at peace here, taking a moment to breathe in the fresh air and scenery. After a couple deeper breaths, he put his hands on his hips, straightening his back to try and get a better look around the area.

Jimin ... he's not here either? Where could he be? Where ...