Remember

A/N

I'm back! (and kind of in a timely manner which is cool haha) This chapter is full of a bit of angst, so I apologize in advance. But I hope you all enjoy the chapter! =^_^=

--------------------------------------

Jungkook had finally made it to the building where he was told to meet Sana, the Mikrokosmos game developer, and her team. He was extremely nervous, taking two wrong turns when trying to get there. He parked his car in the visitor lot, taking a deep breath before walking towards the building.

When he entered, he noticed that there were quite a few people milling around. He didn't expect a gaming company to be so busy, even if they did have a couple of best sellers. He looked around slowly while playing with his fingers, finally identifying the welcome desk. Saying he was nervous was an understatement, but he took one more deep breath before approaching the desk.

Behind the desk was a man not too much older than himself, his fingers typing away before noticing Jungkook standing in front of him. He quickly finished his thoughts before looking up at Jungkook.

"Hello! How can I help you today?"

"I'm here for an appointment with the Mikrokosmos game developer, Sana."

"Let me see here." The man looked through the appointment records, eyes squinting slightly due to the bright screen. "Jungkook?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Perfect! If you take the elevators over there up to floor seven, it'll be the second door on your left."

Jungkook followed the man's hand to see two elevators with no one currently in front of them. Jungkook smiled and nodded his head in appreciation.

"Thank you."

Jungkook slowly walked towards the elevator, pressing the button to call one to the first floor. His nerves began to appear again, not sure what he was going to encounter today. After the elevator door opened, he moved in, pressing the button for the seventh floor. He bounced on his heels, the nerves still coursing through him.

After a couple of seconds, the doors opened to the seventh floor. It was a long hallway with many rooms that looked like office meeting spaces. He took a couple steps off the elevator before thinking.

Okay, second door on my left.

Jungkook moved to the second door on the left to see a sign next to the door labelled "Game development." He assumed he was in the right place, taking a deep breath before placing three solid knocks on the door.

"Come in."

Jungkook twists the doorknob, walking into a room with about five people in it. Two of them are holding clipboards, as if they've been taking notes for a little while. Jungkook closed the door behind him, trying to not let his nerves show as he looked around the room.

"Are you Jungkook? JK97?"

"That would be me."

The woman who was sitting in a chair rose to her feet, making her way over to Jungkook. Just when she was about halfway there, she had a huge smile on her face, her arms wide as if getting ready for a hug. Jungkook was expecting a handshake, but he opened his arms to receive the hug, nonetheless.