Fight

A/N

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a hot minute since an update! I've been doing some editing and lost track of time. Hope y'all like the chapter!

--------------------------------------

Jungkook had finished another long day at work, quickly sighing as he clocked out. He slowly walked out to his car, putting the keys into the ignition. It wasn't long before his mind wandered, his thoughts clouded by a certain boy.

What do I do? Can I really just ignore him? Can I really just ignore Jimin until my feelings go away? It's just ... it's too dangerous. I don't want his secret to be revealed, and if people figure out I'm the only player that knows it, I'm sure to be bombarded and harassed. It's not safe for either of us. But ... is this really the only way?

Jungkook quickly reached his house, placing his car in park. The nice thing about his drive to and from work was that it was fairly quick, usually allowing him to play Mikrokosmos as soon as he could. Although, now, he walked into his house and stopped. He saw the console in the room to his right, staring at it as if he was automatically drawn to it.

He hasn't missed a day playing the game since he started playing it, except one time when he went on a weekend trip with Taehyung. Every couple seconds, he took one step closer to the console before questioning if playing the game was the right move. He felt as if he was in a deadlock.

"Jimin will know something's up if I don't show up. Just ... stop. You can't see him. Just ... forget about him."

Even muttering those words caused Jungkook's heart to ache. He gripped his chest with his right hand directly over his heart, as if gripping the clothing would soften the blow of having to let go of the boy. No matter how long Jungkook thought, he couldn't think of a way to protect Jimin and his secret while still being with him. It just wasn't possible.

"I guess ... I'll just hang out in Mikrokosmos for a while. Maybe I'll just go to my house and sleep. Or maybe I'll see someone I haven't seen for a couple weeks. We'll have to see."

Even though Jungkook's thoughts told him that playing the game at all was risky and a bad decision, he couldn't help the urge to play. On one hand, he was hoping to see Jimin one last time, but on the other hand, he was hoping the boy would stay as far away from him as possible.

Jungkook walked to his console, picking up the headset that he always placed next to it. He moved to the middle of the room after being sure none of the furniture would be in his way. After a long sigh, he placed the headset on and prepared himself to enter Mikrokosmos.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook has landed in a wooded area but one he was unfamiliar with. He had a feeling that he had been in these woods before, but he couldn't put his finger on it. All he knew was that these weren't the woods directly outside his house.

"Why was I dropped off here? What is this place? Have I been to these woods before?"

Jungkook looked around for a couple seconds before sighing. He placed his right hand behind his head as he looked up at the sky, the sun shining brightly. Birds were chirping loudly, and the wind created a nice breeze on the warm day. Even though Jungkook's mind had been occupied with negative thoughts since the last time he played, this scenery truly brought him peace.