New Player: Yoongi

"So, tell me how you've been feeling?"

"Haven't we been over this at least ten times already? Nothing's changed since the last time we met."

"Please, indulge me."

Yoongi sighed, laying his chin in the palm of his hand as he looked out the window. The chair was soft, his small frame sinking into it slowly as he contemplated why he was always brought into this room every couple days. The small décor around the room and paintings on the walls only played into making the room seem cozy, but Yoongi had always seen right through it. After not answering the lady in front of him, she looked out the window before sighing herself.

"Please, Yoongi, I only want you to feel better, but I can't do that unless you talk to me."

"I've talked to you for three weeks now, at least three times every week. I'm done talking."

Yoongi continued to look out the window as the women in front of him sighed as she looked at the notebook in front of her. Yoongi placed his elbow on the arm of the chair, his head now fully supported in the palm of his right hand. He got lost in his thoughts, remembering how he got here in the first place.

He had lived at home in Daegu since he was born. It was obvious to his mother and father that Yoongi was different from the average boy. He wasn't as energetic, stayed away from other children, would rather stay inside than be outdoors, and he never found joy in things other children would. His mother had entered him in a therapy program since he was eight years old.

About a month ago, his mother had walked into his room, catching him in an unfortunate state. He was then immediately admitted into a mental institution, the place where he was currently housed. His mother and father always tried to visit him, but Yoongi always stayed in his room, hoping that they'd eventually stop trying to visit.

"How about this."

The woman got up from her chair, moving over to a compartment and looking for an item. Yoongi was now intrigued, looking over at the woman, his head still resting on his palm. Even if he was wondering what she was doing, he made sure that he still looked uninterested.

After retrieving the item, the woman sat back down in her seat, holding the item out to Yoongi. After looking at the item, he sighed before looking back at the window. The woman looked as if she was giving up, placing the item on the table between them. She picked up her notebook before looking back at Yoongi.

"Let's try something new. This is a game called Mikrokosmos. If you don't want to talk to me three times a week, we can make a deal."

"A deal?" Yoongi paused, now looking at the woman. "I'm listening." The woman smiled before continuing.

"If you play this game for an hour and a half on weekdays and two hours on weekends, you'll only have to see me once a week. There's a timer built into the game system, so you'll know when your time is up. And if everything goes well, we can see about lowering the amount of times we visit to once every two weeks."

Yoongi paused, as if he was waiting for some type of catch. He wasn't one to be persuaded easily, trying to figure what the woman's motives were. Even if there was an underlying motive, Yoongi found playing a video game every day much easier than seeing his counselor three times a week. He moved to face her, laying back in his chair and placing his arms between his legs.

"Fine."

"Great! I'll have someone set up the game system in your room right away, and you can play your first run through tonight. Sound good?"