Reunion

A/N

Hey y'all! Sorry I was gone for so long. School is fully in motion, but I wanted to try and get a chapter out. Hope you all enjoy! =^_^=

-------------------------------------------

Jungkook always loved entering Mikrokosmos, flying through pink clouds before he was teleported to wherever the game thought he needed to be. Even though he was anxious the game would have him run into Jimin, the pink clouds always had a calming effect on him. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before his feet were suddenly planted firmly on the ground.

He bent his knees to brace the impact, quickly opening his eyes since he hadn't realized he was being dropped into the game so soon. When he felt like he wasn't going to fall, he stood up tall and looked at his surroundings.

He found himself in the middle of the main city in the game. While the game had a couple cities you could go to, this one was the busiest and liveliest of them all. Jungkook looked to his right to see a familiar coffee shop, a place he'd gone to with Jimin a couple times. The memories caused Jungkook to go sour, slowly turning away from the shop and walking down the street. It wasn't until he walked another block before he realized his surroundings.

"Wait. Jin lives in this city, doesn't he? Maybe I should pay him a visit. I haven't seen him since ... since ..."

He realized he couldn't remember the last time he saw Jin. Jungkook put his hand to his chin as he looked up to the sky. It was a beautiful color of blue, but he could tell the sun was lowering in the sky, a yellow to orange tint starting to show. After a couple seconds of thought, Jungkook turned to his right, walking down the street with his hands in his pockets.

"Let's pay Jin a visit."

After about ten minutes of walking, Jungkook found a familiar alley, the dead-end reminding him of the him he first met Jin. He walked towards Jin's door as he reminisced.

-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's first time in the city had been an absolute mess. He kept getting lost, and the small map built into the game wasn't helping him get to where he wanted to go. He'd been walking in large circle for the past twenty minutes, slowly getting frustrated as he was wasting his precious game time.

"Okay. I think I can turn right here. Who would have thought that finding the diner Hoseok told me about would be almost impossible to find?"

Jungkook sighed, turning right only to meet a dead end. After turning around, he realized he must have entered an alley, definitely not the place a diner would be. Jungkook sighed even louder this time, feeling absolutely defeated at the situation. Just as he was about to pull the game map up again, a door slowly opened to his left, startling him and causing him to jump slightly.

"Are you okay? I could hear you from inside, and you sounded lost, or frustrated, or maybe both."

The mystery man smiled, but Jungkook could tell he was worried. Jungkook took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he tried to re-center himself. After a second or two, he looked back up at the man.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just ... lost. My friend told me about a diner to visit while in this town, and I just keep making wrong turns."

Jungkook laughed slightly, realizing how pitiful the situation seemed. He could only imagine what this man was thinking of him. Jungkook placed his right hand behind his head, rubbing it slowly as he smiled to try and not create an awkward atmosphere. He finally got a good look at the mystery man. They were both the same height, he had chestnut hair that fell just above his eyes, and his shoulder were wide and gave the man a sort of confident posture Jungkook only wished he could possess.