Pounce

A/N

Hey everyone! I'm SO SORRY I've been gone for so long. School has started up, so updates may not be as frequent, but they will occur! Here's a present to say I'm sorry! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

-----------------------------------------

The sun bled into the cabin through the windows, Jungkook now squinting as he tried to avoid waking up as much as possible. After a couple grunts and rubbing his eyes, he began to feel something across his back. After opening his eyes fully, he realized how close his face was to Taehyung's, his friend's arm draped along his back.

Jungkook became increasingly confused, trying to prevent himself from waking the other while he figured out how he ended up in this position. All he remembered was eating dinner and becoming extremely sleepy, moving groggily to go to bed.

Did I ... did I go to Tae's bed last night? I must have been really tired. But ... why didn't he just sleep on my bed?

Jungkook slowly moved Taehyung's arm away from his body, slowly moving himself off the bed in hopes of not waking his friend up. After successfully seeing Taehyung still asleep, Jungkook stretched as he moved to grab some things out of his bag to do his morning routine. Once in the bathroom, Jungkook gripped the sink, looking into the mirror only to see how lost he felt.

Why would Tae do that? Why did I go to his bed in the first place? And Jimin ... I couldn't stop dreaming about him. Wait! Did I slip Jimin's name out in my sleep!?

Jungkook knows that he has a habit to talk in his sleep. Taehyung was actually the person who told him, getting Jungkook to sleep talk at one of their previous sleepovers when they were younger. It became something the two would laugh at, especially the time Jungkook had mentioned being a pink bunny in his dream that had a job as a professional boxer. Taehyung still won't let him live that one down.

Jungkook smiled as he left the bathroom, now seeing Taehyung moving around as he tried to hold onto sleep. Jungkook walked over to his bed, a smirk filling his face as he grabbed his pillow and threw it at Taehyung, causing the man to fall off the bed with a tiny scream.

"Jungkook, what the hell! I was sleeping."

"Well, get up. We need to head back home today, remember?"

Taehyung laughed before standing up, his hair an absolute mess as he ran his hands through it. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

As Taehyung moved to the bathroom for his morning routine, the smile that was on Jungkook's face quickly turned to one of worry. He knew he needed to talk to Taehyung about what happened last night, at the very least to be sure he didn't spill Jimin's name by accident. But he also needed to know why Taehyung was cuddled up to him rather than sleeping separately.

He couldn't ... like me ... could he? No. No! We're just friends. I don't like him like that. I love Jimin.

Jungkook quickly halted at his thoughts, his brain procuring an image of Jimin in his head. Even though he hasn't seen Jimin in a relatively small amount of time, Jungkook felt as if it had been weeks. Just thinking about the boy made him want to run home and find him.