Forever Mine

A/N

Hey everyone! So, this is it ... the last chapter of The Mysterious Boy. I'm sad yet happy at the same time. I hope you all enjoy!

-----------------------------------

"So, are we really just going to lay here? All day?"

"Did you have other plans?"

"Nothing that doesn't involve you."

Jungkook was cuddling next to Jimin, his head laying on his chest. They had been lying in bed for at least an hour now, neither of them wanting to move from the position they were in. Jungkook had always found comfort in the blonde boy. Jungkook began thinking, the pout on his face concerning Jimin.

"Hey, you okay?" Jimin moved his hands through Jungkook's hair, causing him to sigh in content.

"Yeah, just wish I could bring you out of the game, you know?"

"I'd love to see where you're from, Kookie, but I doubt your world would accept me."

"Why not?"

Jungkook propped himself up on his elbow, facing Jimin as he looked him in the eyes. He couldn't help but get lost in how safe he felt when the other was around. Jimin pressed his finger lightly onto Jungkook's nose, smiling as Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't know. I just don't think I'd fit in. And according to what you've said, I've killed a lot of people in your world."

Jungkook chuckled slightly, moving one of his hands through Jimin's hair before falling back to his side. Jungkook moved closer to Jimin, if that was even possible, not wanting to be anywhere but by his side.

"You have." Jungkook paused. He wrapped his arm around Jimin's chest, looking up at Jimin once more. "But I never asked ..."

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you kill me?"

The silence in the air quickly thickened, Jimin now looking in front of him even though nothing was there. He continued to move his hand through Jungkook's hair, the movements done mindlessly as Jimin's brain began to remember the first time he met Jungkook.

-------------------------- FLASHBACK ------------------------------

Jimin saw the quick flash of light, his signal that the player was now here. However, this was the first time a player had landed in this world. Jimin smiled wickedly, grabbing some of his knives before heading towards where the light came from. He only estimated it to be about a mile away.

Jimin jogged through a small wooded area on a path before reaching a house. The house looked brand new, as if it had just been built there. Jimin just caught the sight of the front door closing, debating if he should approach the player. Before he could think too long, he saw Hoseok strolling along a nearby path. He was approaching the front door with a type of gift basket.

"Of course, Hoseok would bring a welcoming gift basket."

Jimin rolled his eyes, taking out one of his knives to get ready to throw when the player opened the door. Jimin was hiding behind some trees and bushes, gripping the knife tightly and getting ready to throw it.