Free

A/N

Hey everyone! So, it hasn't even been a week yet, and I'm here with another update!! Woohoo! I hope you all enjoy it.

------------------------------------

Namjoon had just gotten out of his car, the parking lot only half full as he walked to the entrance. He walked slowly, doing his best not to walk in front of any cars. Once he finally reached the doors, they automatically opened. The business on the inside didn't mimic the outside at all. People were walking all around, Namjoon quickly turning right as he always did when he came here.

Okay. Take a left here. Now, take the elevator to the third floor.

Namjoon had memorized how to get to where he needed to go, having visited this building so many times for almost a year now. However, he wasn't leaving alone this time. After reaching the third floor, he made a couple more turns before finding the right hallway. He noticed a nurse sitting at a desk, slowly approaching to grab their attention.

"Hi! Can I help you?"

"I'm here to pick up a patient. They're supposed to be leaving today."

"Let me see." The nurse typed a couple things into the computer before looking back up to Namjoon. "Can I have the patient's name?"

"Min Yoongi."

"Okay, perfect! I'll have you sign a couple discharge forms just stating that you are the one picking him up, and they have our contact information in case you ever need to contact us for any reason."

Namjoon was passed a couple forms on a clipboard, taking the pen provided as he took a seat in the lobby. After a minute or two of reading the forms and signing them, he moved to go back to the desk. When he got out of his chair, he hadn't noticed the vase on the desk next to him with a couple of flowers in it, knocking it swiftly to the ground with the sound of a shatter. Namjoon sighed deeply before looking back at the nurse who was now looking in his direction.

"Sorry about that. I tend to break things wherever I go." Namjoon had his right hand rubbing the back of his head, obviously embarrassed at the situation. He was just glad no one else was in the lobby.

"Well, I find it hilarious."

Namjoon looked in the direction the voice came from, seeing the man he had been waiting for. Namjoon couldn't help the smile forming on his face, quickly moving with open arms towards the shorter man. Yoongi had been holding some of his things in both hands, not being able to reciprocate the hug as much as he wanted.

"It's nice to see you! Do you have all of your stuff?"

"I think so? I mean, I didn't really come with much to begin with."

Yoongi chuckled, even if there was a slight darkness to it. Namjoon chose to ignore it since Yoongi seemed to be doing the same. Yoongi was looking at his things, as if checking his mental list one last time, before looking up to Namjoon and nodding.

"Ready to go whenever you are."

"Sounds good." Namjoon looked at the nurse behind Yoongi and nodded his head slightly. "Thank you for taking care of him."

"Of course. Have a great day, both of you."

The nurse smiled before passing back through the doors that lead to where Yoongi had been housed for a while now. He couldn't imagine that he would leave this soon, thinking that he'd never be able to leave.