Shadow Moses

I sigh as I slip on my black skinny jeans. Today's Thursday which makes me so excited for tomorrow. I slip on a Black long sleeve, that clings on to my body. I like these, but they look way better on Salem. The thought of him makes my stomach stir, I need to kiss him. Now. I quickly slip on my Batman converse and apply some waterline eyeliner. I've already brushed my hair and teeth, so I quickly walk downstairs. "Salem?" I holler as I stroll into the kitchen, he's making waffles.

"Hey cutie." He smiles sweetly, I stare at him for a moment. He's wearing a black long sleeve, with lettering on it, the neck line is a v line and exposes his tattoos. He's also wearing bright red ripped skinny jeans, along with two studded belts, chains, and he's wearing black high top converse. "Hey." I skip to him, Salem notices what I'm doing and puts the plate he had on the counter top. "You're hyper." Salem chuckles and wraps his arms around me when I'm close enough. "I just wanted to see you." I whisper and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down. Salem smirks and locks lips with me, I moan softy and play with the ends of his hair as we kiss. I swear if he didn't have his arms around me I would be on the floor, his lips are heavenly.

We pull away causing me to blush and bite my lip, "Are you nervous about tomorrow?" Salem whispers as he takes a strawberry and eats it, his arm still around my waist. "A little, I'm scared I won't be good enough for you." I mutter as Salem runs a strawberry against my bottom lip, I bite into it and chew. "You'll be perfect. Don't worry Kitten. Now let's eat, it's almost time for me to take you to school." Salem smiles as we grab our plates and sit down to eat. "I showed you my thigh tattoos yesterday when we bathed together, the one Josh was working on will be finished today." Salem says as we eat, "That's cool, Master. Are you getting more after?" I whisper and take a drink of my apple juice. "I hope so, just depends how busy Josh is." Salem whispers and drinks on his energy drink. I nod and finish eating before putting my plate in the sink.

Salem wraps his arms around me from behind, I sigh and lean my head back on his chest. One of his hand slithers under my shirt causing me to gasp, "My hand cold?" Salem chuckles and keeps me close to him. "Yeah." I breathe out and close my eyes when Salem starts kissing my neck. I lean my head to the side, allowing Salem to kiss me more. I bite my lip and try not to make too much noise while I grip the chains on Salem's waist. "Salem..." I moan softly and feel his lips form into a smile as he nipples on my skin.

"S-Stop..." I whisper, Salem chuckles and kisses my neck once more before pulling away. "You won't be saying stop tomorrow night." Salem whispers as I turn to face him, immediately my face heats up as I bite my lip again. "Come on, I don't want my little Owen being late for school." Salem smirks and picks me up. I wrap
My arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, Salem grabs my backpack and phone. I dig my face into his neck and kiss him as we walk out of the house. It's not so cold today, I'm glad. Salem keeps his hold on me until he puts me in the car, he forgot to take the bell of my collar but I actually hope I'm able to keep it in. I miss it. Salem hands me my stuff before kissing my lips, I cup his face and pull him closer. Kissing him fast and hard. Salem smiles and pulls away, his lips stained red. I smirk as he closes my door and gets in the car, his free hand laces in mine as he turns the car on. "Let's get your cute self to school." Salem smiles which makes me blush and look at my lap. He seriously needs to stop making my heart flutter.

Once we arrive to the school grounds Salem pulls my face closer to his and kisses my lips. Slowly and deep, these kids of kisses from him make my insides burn. I clutch the front of his shirt as we kiss deeper and faster, every time our lips pull away there's a noise which makes my face heat up. After what seems for we I pull away, breathless. "I'll see you soon." Salem breathes out and smiles,
"Bye Salem." I smile and kiss his cheek before getting out of the car and slipping my phone in my pocket and slinging my backpack on my shoulder. "Bye Kitten." Salem winks and rolls out of the school grounds, I sigh shakily. My heart still racing. With a smile on my face I head into the school, some people stare at me but I don't look at them. I instead look straight ahead, when someone bumps into me. "Hey watch ou- Owen!" Dean gleams and smiles at me, he looks really happy. Today he's wearing a black hoodie, white shredded skinny jeans, black shoes, and two studded belts. "Hey Dean." I smile as we walk towards my locker, he already has his books in hand. "How was your morning?" I whisper as I grab my stuff out of my locker, "Good actually. Ricky didn't try anything will me last night. I think your right, it was a one time thing." Dean nods his head, I close my locker door. "Good I'm glad to hear. So did you like our hang out yesterday?" I raise an eyebrow as we walk to our first class. "Yes! I loved it. I've never laughed so Hard in my life, that movie was so funny. Josh was nice too..." Dean mumbles the rest but I laugh because I still heard him. "Salem says he may have a thing for you, whatever that means." I shrug and enter our empty class, the teacher isn't even here yet. "Really? Ugh, I wish I knew what that meant." Dean sighs as we sit in our spots. "I'll find out for you." I smile and open my notebook up, Dean nods his head as he smiles. I can tell today will be a good day, I smile and start doodling in my notebook.