Black And Blue

After we finish all our shopping and going out to eat, Salem takes us back home. The mall wasn't so bad, a lot of people stared at me though. Salem kept me close and didn't let anyone touch me. Salem's putting my clothes and everything else in a room across from his. He says it's mine, even though I don't want it. I didn't tell him that though. "Okay I put everything in your room. You'll start school next semester which is in a month." Salem says while walking into his room, he takes his shirt off, Exposing his heavily tattooed upper body. I stare at his tattoos, looking at the fine lines and beautiful colors some have. "Thank you Master." I whisper as he crawls into his bed with me.

I sigh happily when he coils me in his tattooed arms and pulls me closer to his body. His scent makes my head spin, it's so alluring. "I'll finish buying the rest of your clothes online. I think you'll like DropDead, KillStar, StaySick, BlackCraftCult, and stores like that. They're really rad." Salem whispers and kisses my hair, I meow at him as a response and pull my head up. He nudges his nose against mine playfully, I giggle and feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. He's so sweet. "Master I'm sleepy." I yawn, he chuckles and pecks my lips. "Then Sleep Owen. We did do a lot of things today, I'm not surprised you're tired. Wanna take a bath before you sleep? So you can relax." Salem suggests, I nod.

He picks me up, I bury my face in his neck as he walks us into his bathroom. He sits me down on the counter top and starts taking my clothes off, I blush and look away. Biting my lip. "Okay take your boxers off." Salem whispers as he pulls me off the counter and goes to run the water. I watch as he puts the bubble solution in as I quickly take my boxers off, I get in the tub once Salem says so. "Let me take your collar off." Salem whispers and unclasps it, I feel weird without it. Salem starts washing my hair wish shampoo and conditioner. I purr when he starts rubbing body wash on my chest and back. It feels really nice.

Salem smirks when I let out a small moan, he slipped his hand down my back and grabbed my butt. It was okay, I like it. I giggle slightly as he pulls his hand up and scrubs my arms and legs. "Master I like when you bath me." I whisper as I watch him intently, a cute smile appears on his face as he starts shaving my legs. I've put them on the ledge for him as he put the shaving cream on. "I like bathing you, I feel like I have a purpose now." Salem whispers and glances at me quickly. "What do you mean Master?" I ask while furrowing my eyebrows, I don't understand. "Before I had you I didn't know what my purpose was. A reason to keep existing, I guess. Now that I have you I have someone to take care of and someone who depends on me. I like that." He whispers as he starts shaving my other leg.

"I like it too Master." I giggle and run a hand through my wet clean hair. Salem chuckles and puts me legs under the water. "Sit up." Salem gestures to the ledge, I always get embarrassed when he does this. I mean he's touched me and pleasured me before, it's just when he shaves me down there it's not sexual at all. It's normal. More intimate somehow. He shaves me carefully, as I wrap my good arm around his neck. I pull myself closer to him. Salem smiles as the minutes pass by. I bite my lip and look at his tattoos, trying not to be so embarrassed. Once Salem is done he sets me down in the bubbles water again.

Salem pulls my arms up and shaves my underarms. I sigh once he's finally done. He picks my wet body up and wraps me in a towel, Salem sets me down on the countertop as he takes a smaller towel to dry my hair. "I got it Master." I whisper and take it from him, he nods as he pulls me off the counter top. I stand beside him as I dry my hair and he dries my body. Salem starts putting lotion all over me, he takes awhile longer when he reaches my bottom. I groan and grip the edge of the counter when he starts groping my bottom. His hands messaging my bottom as if it were dough.

"M-Master." I whimper making Salem slap my bottom, I squeal and grip the counter harder. That felt good. "Did it hurt, Owen?" He whispers from behind me and in my ear. I shudder and feel his hand rub the place he slapped, "No it felt good, Master." I whisper and gasp out loud when Salem pulls me into his body, his tongue licks the helix of my ear. I moan softly and bite my lip, his hands roam all over my body. He's making my heart beat faster in my chest. I meow at him and wrap my tail around his arm, he chuckles and kisses my hair before pulling away. I turn around and Face him, he's smirking.

He hands me a pair of fresh boxers, I slip them on as he goes off to brush his teeth. I giggle at how he acts if nothing happened when seconds ago I was moaning. I finish drying my hair and brush it, making sure to be careful over my black ears. Salem sits on the counter top as I start brushing my teeth, "So while you take your nap, I'm going to be in my studio. I'm going be drawing some tattoo ideas I've had in mind, Owen." Salem whispers as I flush my mouth out with mouthwash. "That sounds great Master." I smile and put everything back to where it was. I dry my hands and suck in a breath when Salem cups my face in his big hands. He kisses my lips slowly, making my knees buckle and my stomach do flips. His lips are so amazing, the way he moves them against mine and when he uses his tongue, oh do I melt. I rub my tongue against his piercing and kiss him deeper, Salem smiles and sucks on my bottom lip before pulling away.

"My studio is downstairs. Past the kitchen, they'll be double black doors. Knock on the doors if you need anything." Salem whispers softly as he picks me up. "Okay Master." I yawn and bury my face in his neck, he smells so good. Salem lays me down on the bed, my head falls on the soft pillow as Salem tucks me in. How sweet. Salem kisses my forehead and my tail coils around his hand before he can leave. I bite my lip. "Can you stay with me until I fall asleep, Master? I don't like being alone." I whisper softy, Salem smiles and gets under the covers with me. "Of course Owen." He smiles and pulls me closer to his tattooed torso, I sigh and bury my face in his neck. Salem's fingers draw circles on my back and run across my sides. Making me start to purr and soon drift off to sleep.

~Salem's POV~

I kiss Owen's hair before uncoiling myself from him. He whimpers softly but soon starts to purr again. I chuckle and peck his lips before leaving him in my room to sleep. Walking downstairs I soon reach my studio, I close the double doors and sit back on my chair. Tattoo designs run through my mind. I really want to finish getting my legs tattooed, since everything else is. Besides my hands, face, neck, and more lower and more intimate places on my body. I sigh heavily and pull out a white sheet of paper and my sketching pencils, I play some music and soon I find myself drawing freely.

~Owen's POV~

I roll on my side and wake up, it feels like I've been sleeping forever. I sit up in bed and stretch while I yawn, I wonder if my Master is still in his studio. I get out of bed and walk downstairs, passing the kitchen and slowly waking towards the double black doors. Should I disturb him? I knock on the door and wait. Nothing. I knock again and wait. Still nothing. I run a hand through my hair and coil my tail around my body. Slowly do I push the door open, "Master?" I whisper and awe when I see my Master hunched over, Asleep on his desk.

I walk towards him slowly and smile down at him. His hair is all over his face, I brush it away and kiss his cheek. "Owen..." Salem murmurs under his breath, at first I think he's awake but he doesn't move. Is he having a dream? About me?! "Ah!" I squeal and cover mouth with my hands, I can't believe this. I wonder what's he dreaming about? Should I wake him? I purse my lip and tap on his shoulder, he doesn't move.

"Master." I whisper louder and let my fingertips run across his tattooed arm and up his shoulder. Salem shudders and shifts, he groggily opens his green eyes and smiles when he sees me. "Hello beautiful." He whispers huskily and wraps me in his arms and pulls me into his lap, I blush and giggle. He called me beautiful. "Hello Master." I smile and look up at him, he kisses my cheek and digs his face into the crook of my neck, I sigh happily. "How was your nap?" His mutters against my neck making me shudder in his arms, Salem chuckles and kisses my neck. "I-It was nice." I manage to whisper out.

Salem licks my neck with the tip of his tongue, I moan softly and feel Salem's hands grip my hips. "Did you draw any tattoo ideas, Master?" I mutter and feel Salem's finger tease the waistband of my boxers. "Yes I did. Want to see them?" He rolls his chair to the desk and shows me papers that are decorated with creepy and dark designs. "They're amazing." I smile and look at them closer, my fingers trace the lines. Salem is so good at drawing. "I'm getting these on my legs, after I'm done with my
Legs I'll probably tattoo my hands and neck." He whispers in my ear, I nod. He's body is almost completely covered in tattoos, he just has bare space on his thighs.

"They'll look beautiful on you, Master." I smile and look at him, he chuckles and nods his head. "I hope they will." He whispers before leaning into me and kissing my Lips softly. I adjust myself on his lap so that I'm straddling his hips. My arms wrap around his neck and pull him closer to me, Salem smiles against the slow, deep kiss.

I Love His Kisses...