Don't Go

I have school today. I groan and force my eyes open, I glance around the room and don't see Salem. I meow out is disappear, I hear footsteps
Approaching. I smile and wrap my tail around my leg as I get out of bed, I'm completely naked. I blush and quickly put on a pair of boxers, I think they're Salem's. "Good morning beautiful." Salem says as he comes in the room, he's wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans and no shirt. I love all the tattoos he has, they're so sexy. His eye make up is messy and his hair is styled nicely. He's perfect and all mine. I walk towards him, he wraps his arms around my small frame and picks me up. I sigh, he smells so good. I burry my face in his neck, as he carries me down stairs. I purr softy, making him laugh. "You're so cute, Kitten." Salem whispers to me, I lick his neck in response. "I love you." I whisper out as we reach the kitchen, Salem puts me down and cups my face in his hands. "I love you." He whispers before planting a soft kiss on my lips, I moan and pull him closer. I want this kiss to last, Salem smiles as my tongue swipes across his bottom lip. Salem then tangles and ribs his tongue against mine, I moan softly before he pulls away. I pout at him, Salem just kisses my forehead.

"I bought you breakfast because I didn't feel like cooking today, I'm sorry baby." Salem whispers as he leads me
To the kitchen table, "That's okay, Salem. I don't mind." I smile as Salem pokes my Angelbite piercings. I swat his hand away with a smirk on my face as I eat, Salem must have already ate because he's just watching me. I blush and try not to smile, "What?" Salem says huskily, I shiver at his voice. "Stop staring!" I say playfully, Salem scoffs and kisses my shoulder. "Put on some clothes and maybe I won't stare." He winks before walking away, I feel my heart flutter in my chest.

Once I'm done eating I go to my room and change into dark
Clothing. I brush my hair and teeth and apply waterline eyeliner, Salem comes in when I'm putting my collar on. I love it, and even though I'm no longer a slave I have to put the new tag they gave me. I don't mind though. Salem's hands roam all over my body, and when I say all over...I mean ALL over. "Salem." I whine as he presses himself against my bottom, it feels so good. "Hm?" Salem mumbles, I can tell he's smiling. I spin around and face him, he has a sly smirk on his pierced lips. "I have school." I mutter as he starts kissing my
Jawline and licking his way down my neck, I'm becoming weak. I close my eyes and accidentally let out a moan, I bite my lip and push Salem off. "I'm serious, I can't be late." I whine, Salem smirks and starts sucking my neck. I groan at him and grip his tattooed shoulders. I wish he would stop, I'm getting all hot.

"Okay." Salem whispers, Before pulling away, smirking. I sigh as he holds me close to him and inches his face closer to me. "I love you Owen." Salem whispers before Kissing my lips, I moan softly and knot my fingers in Salem's hair. I love the way my body feel again his and the way he holds me still. I love him so much, I'm so happy with him. "I love you Salem." I whisper against our heated kiss, Salem smiles and sucks on my bottom lip before pulling away. "Let's go." He whispers, I nod my head as he picks me up.

Once we arrive at school, I sigh shakily. I hope Dean will be here today, If not that's okay. He needs a break from what Ricky put him through. I'm glad he's with Josh now, he'll make Dean happy. "I'll pick you up later." Salem whispers, and strokes my cheek with his fingertips. I nod my head and smile, I like the way his hand feels. "I don't want you to go." I whisper, Salem awes and gets closer to me. "I'll be back soon." Salem mutters and leans in to kiss my cheek.

"Mmmeeeow." I whine, Salem chuckles and kisses my face again. "You're so cute." He says to me cutely, I blush and feel him lean in more. I close my eyes and pull his face closer to me, he lips finally press against mine. I love the way his lips form against mine, the way they just mold. Like they really do belong there. "I love you." Salem whispers as he pulls away, I bite on hi lip piercings before letting him go completely. "I love you." I whisper with a smile Before pecking his lips and getting out of his car. Salem rolls down his window to wave as I wave back, he then zooms out. I smile and walk towards school.

I push the school doors and enter the building, not many people are here. I'm surprisingly early, I sigh and walk down the hall. Once I get to my locker I grab my books and spirals that I'll need, I feel something soft and fluffy brush a giant my hand, I smile. It's a tail. "Dean!" I gleam and face him, he smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Hey Owen." He whispers before pulling away, I look at him. He looks happy, I'm glad. "How are you? How's Josh treating you? Are you better? I'm surprised you came to school." I say quickly, Dean laughs. "I'll tell you everything once we go to class, come on." Dean runs his tail across my hand before I follow him. I'm glad my best friend is okay now.

~Salem's POV~

I still feel Owen's lips on mine, I sigh happily. I'm so in love with him, I can't even begin to describe what it is I feel for my little boyfriend. With a smile on my face I park my car and get out before I lock it. I see Josh's car, he must have already opened the parlor. Once I'm inside the tattoo parlor, I hear the buzzing of tattoo guns and the small talk with the artist and costumers. I smile and say hello before going to my office, I sit down in my chair and log on to the computer. Checking bookings and buying more equipment. There's a knock on my door, "Come in." I say as I finalize an order. "Hey dude." Josh days with a smile, I see a hickey on his neck, I look closer and see several more. Which are poorly concealed with makeup. "Sup?" I smirk and look back at the computer before looking back at Josh who sits down.

"Next time put concealer on the hickeys." I smile, Josh parts his mouth in shock and places a hand over his neck. "Um...uh-" he stumbles for an answer. "Don't worry." I sigh and get a makeup by that I have in a cabinet. It just has some face makeup, I take out what I need and go to Josh. I pull his hand off his neck and start dabbing on some makeup. Josh is quite for the most part. "I thought I'd...hidden it." He whispers, I laugh at him. "Not very well." I whisper. I know how to cover up hickeys, Owen is a bitter and likes leaving makes on me the same way I like leaving marks on him. Although I like to bite all Over Owen's body, where as Owen enjoys hitting and sucking on my neck the most. I smile at the though of his soft lips nibbling my sweet spot, I shiver.

"What you guys do?" I whisper as I apply powder to his neck, Josh bites his lip. "I kissed him and put him on my lap. I...started biting him and he returned the favor." Josh scoffs, I smile as I finish concerning his bite mark. "I'm taking things slow with him though. I don't want him to think I want sex." Josh says as I put the makeup away, I nod my ear and sit in my chair. "Good." I nod, "I'll probably revoke his slavery as soon as I can...so I date him." Josh smiles widely, I smile. That would be amazing. Josh and Dean. I could see it. "That's amazing. I hope you truly decide that. Dean would be so happy." I say, Josh agrees. "I really like him." Josh admits, "Is this what you feel for Owen?" Josh raises an eyebrow, I lean back in my chair. "Times infinity." I smirk.

~Owen's POV~

"He kissed you!" I gush, Dean places a hand over my mouth. "Shhh!" He hisses, I giggle as he pulls his hand away. "But yes..." Dean days with a small smile on his lips, I smile widely. "That's so cute. Are his lips soft? How did they feel? Tell me." I mutter, Dean sighs and starts telling me. "His lips are really soft and don't feel anything like Ricky's. He was so gentle, it's like he felt that I would break...I like him. I like him a lot." Dean bites his lip, I awe. "He totally like you." I whisper, Dean blushes. "I guess...but I'm just his Neko slave." Dean frowns, I pat his back. Not for long, I think.

***

"I'm so tired." I groan as I let my backpack fall on the ground and land face down on Salem's bed. I hear his footsteps approaching, he starts taking my showed off. I sigh and let him, I could fall asleep right now. His bed smells so much like him, I inhale deeply and close my eyes. "Let me take care of you." SALEM says in a dark tone, my eyes flutter open. Butterflies swarm my stomach as my hearts beats a little faster. I start becoming hot all the sudden. Salem flips
Me over on my back, I let him unbuckle my belts and pull my jeans down. He's always so...what's the word. Excited? Not like I mind, he makes me feel good. Wether we have sex or not.

Salem has my shirt off already. He's kissing, sucking, biting, and licking all over my body. I moan softly and grip his hair, I want his skin presses against mine. My hands start pushing up his shirt, Salem pulls away and pulls it over his head. I quickly grip his hair again and make our lips connect as my hands fumble to get his jeans off.

Sorry for the short chapter, but please comment. (: