Aligator Blood

I wake up the following morning is Salem's arms. Yesterday we watched a lot of movies in bed and ate what he calls junk food. I didn't think it was junk. I thought it was really good actually. After that he took a shower and I took a bath, and again he did all the work for me. I yawn and sit up in bed, uncoiling myself from Salem. He's wearing nothing but boxers, and I love looking at his tattoos. My tail traces his tattoos making Salem hum and turn his face to the side. His black hair is all over his face now. I giggle and brush his hair away, he's beautiful. I lean in more, and feel engulfed in his scent.

Suddenly his green eyes open, I meow, surprised and see Salem smirk before he pecks my lips. I blush and pull my head away, Salem chuckles and grips my hips, pulling me on top of him. The bell on my collar rings every time I move. I blush deeper and hide my face with my black hair, butterflies attack one another in my stomach as I bite my bottom lip. "Good morning Owen." Salem whispers and brushes my hair out of my face. "Good morning Master." I smile and look down at my hands, my fingernails are coated black. I love them.

"How'd you sleep?" He whispers and stares at my half naked body, I bite my lip harder. "Well Master. What about you?" I raise an eyebrow and almost squeal when Salem's thumb grazes my hips. Back as forth, it's soothing. "Very well. Are you hungry?" Salem mutters and looks down at my waist, I blush red and clear my throat. Making his eyes lock with mine. "No, not right now Master. But if you're hungry you can go ahead and eat, I need to brush my teeth and hair." I whisper and roll off Salem. "It's alright, I'll eat when you do." He whispers as he walks behind me. I whisk my tail on his face making him laugh, I giggle.

I go to the sink and start brushing my teeth as Salem brushes his hair. Last night he also showed me how to remove my eye makeup, with some sort of wet napkin thing. I rinse my mouth out with mouthwash and brush my black hair, making sure to be extra careful around my ears. Salem's brushing his teeth when I sit up on the counter top. "Today I have to go to work, you'll be going with me. I don't want you being here alone." Salem whispers, as he rinses his mouth out. "Okay Master." I nod as he picks me up and walks us out the bathroom.

"Wear these." Salem hands me a pair of red skinny jeans that have black paint splatters on them, they look so cool. I slip them on and they fit perfectly, "And wear this." Salem hands me a long sleeved black shirt that has a skull on it. I slip it over my head as Salem puts on black skinny jeans that have shreds on then. Exposing his tattooed thighs. "It's going to be colder today then yesterday, so wear this too." Salem hands me a black hoodie that has a Black Cat on it. I giggle at the irony, Salem catches on and chuckles.

Salem puts on a white t-shirt, I'm guessing is another band shirt, and also wears a black hoodie over it. He runs a hand through his hair and drags me by my hand to the bathroom. He quickly puts on waterline eyeliner and that's it, he looks gorgeous. "Look up." He huskily whispers as I do as I'm told. I feel him apply the eyeliner on my waterline. He kisses my cheek once he's done, I look a myself in the mirror and smile. It makes my blue eyes stand out more.

"Okay let's go." Salem whispers and picks me up, I coil my arms around his neck and meow in pain. Salem stops and puts me down. "What's wrong? Why are you hurting?" He says frantically and leans down to me, I pout and meow again. "My arm." I whine and pull up my hoodie and long sleeve. Salem sighs, the Doctor that took blood from me made it hurt. A lot. "Oh Kitten, your arm's sore. Um, let me clean the wound and badge it up." He whispers and goes of to get stuff from a cabinet. I bite my lip as Salem peels the band aid off and clean my arm with something that looks like cream. "It's so it won't get infected." Salem whispers as he wraps my arm. I meow out making Salem kiss my cheek, I blush lightly once he goes out the things away and picks me back up.

"Try not to move it to much." Salem whispers and kisses my temple. "Thank you Master." I whisper and wrap my legs around his waist tightly, as we walk downstairs and out of the house. He was right, it's colder today. I shiver and bury my face in Salem's neck, he quickly puts me in go car and goes to his side to get in. He turns on his car and turns on the warm air, I sigh and glance at Salem as he drives out. "Let's go pick up food. A fruit cup, yogurt, and a biscuit. How's that sound?" Salem smiles, I nod my head. "I've never had any of those, but I bet I'll like it Master." I smile back, he nods and drives faster down the road.