It Never Ends

~Salem's POV~

I wake up the next morning on the living room floor. I groan as a major head ache pulses in my skull. What happened? I look around to see bottles of Whiskey and other liquor all over the place. I got drunk, again. I sigh shakily and run a hand through my messy hair. Where's Owen? With a groan I get up from the ground and go upstairs, "Owen?" I whisper and play with my lip ring. The room's empty. I purse my lips and go back downstairs and sit on the couch. What happened?

I play with my tongue piercing until I finally start to get flashbacks of what happened last night. I inhale sharply. I was aggressive towards Owen last night. I slammed him up against the wall and screamed at him. All over him not telling me Dean's Master is Ricky. Fuck. "Shit." I hiss and jump off the couch and into the extra room I put him in last night. It's locked so I quickly unlock it and slowly open the door. Owen is in the corner of the room, head down and knees up against his chest. I sigh heavily before entering, I sit beside Owen and glance down at his wrists. Their darkly bruised, I furrow my eyebrows and bite my lip. Stupid Salem, look what you you've done to him. I clench my jaw, hating myself. How could I hurt the only person I care about? The person that keeps me going? The person that may be my Soul-Mate? I keep in a growl and try to stop myself from shaking out of anger.

Slowly do I scoot closer to Owen, I stroke his ears. They flicker and soon he groans, I feel a tug at my heart as he picks his head up. Dark circles are underneath his full blue eyes. His eyeliner is smudged, his hair is a mess, and his angelbite piercings are crooked. He leans against the wall more as to get away from me, I feel pained by this. I deserve it though. "Owen..." I'm just about to lace my hand in his when he hisses at me. "Don't touch me." He mumbles and coils his black tail around his body. I inhale deeply bite my lip, this is all my fault.

"Owen, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whisper softly, "I got mad over something so stupid. You have bruises on your wrists because of me. I hurt you, and I'm so fucking sorry. I hate myself for it." I whisper. "Please forgive me, I don't know what'll happen to me If you don't. I need you and...I can't get better without you." I feel a tear roll down my cheek, Owen surprisingly wipes it away with his thumb. "It hurt me more that I let you down, than you actually hurting me. I should have know it was that Ricky. I apologize for being stupid. You don't have to apologize for anything." Owen says softly, I feel like I just got slapped in the face. Of course Owen would blame himself for everything, but nothing is his fault. Nothing.

"You're not stupid, Owen. You're the smartest person I've ever met. You did nothing wrong. I did. I overreacted. Forgive me if you will, because If you don't...I don't know what I'll do. Please..." I breathe out, Owen bites on his bottom lip and actually makes eye contact with me. "I forgive you." Owen Whispers, I sigh shakily and run a and through my hair. "Thank you." I tell him as I get up and help him up. I pick him up by his waist and carry him upstairs. "I'm sorry I locked you in that room. I promise you that I will never do it again." I whisper in his ear, I then feel Owen's soft lips peck my neck. I smile lightly and take him to the bathroom, where I run warm water for us.

I unbuckle Owen's studded belts slowly, his eyes scanning my face as I focus on taking his jeans off. I slip them down to his ankles, where he steps out of them. Owen's lips part when I lift his shirt up and over his head. He shivers as I take his collar off and tug on his boxers. Owen lets me remove all his clothes and carry him to the bath, were I set him down in the warm bubbly water. I quickly remove all my clothes and get in the warm bath with him. I wrap my arms around Owen and pull him closer to me, one of my hands runs across his thigh. Up and down. "Are you going to Work Salem?" Owen asks as he plays with the bubbles, I smile down at him and shake my head. "No, I'm going to spend the day with you today." I whisper, Owen nods his head as a little smiles creeps on his lips. "Does that mean...I'm still losing my purity to you?" His face heats up as he bites his lip. I bite my lip and contain the urge to take him now. "If you'd like." I whisper calmly, Owen parts his lips and looks up at me. "I want you to." He tells me, my heart does something weird in my chest. "Then I'll make it special." I whisper and bring him closer to me, kissing his jaw and soon I start to actually bathe him.