Blacklist

My eyes open to see tattooed arms, I smile and look up at my Master. He's still asleep. I kiss his cheek and role out of bed to go into the bathroom and do my necessities. Once my mouth is fresh and clean and my hair is neat I crawl back into bed with Salem. I stare at his face, his dark but beautiful features that captivate me. How is someone so beautiful? I wish I was as pretty as him. I'm okay looking, I think my blue eyes make me appear cuter then I really am. I sigh and trace Salem's tattooed chest, I hope he wakes soon. I want to spend some time with him before he leaves me alone. The thought of not being with Salem scares me. It makes my heart feel something weird, and I don't like it. It makes me sad and want to cry.

Salem's eyes slowly start to open, I pull myself away from him but he pulls me back. "And where do you think your going, beautiful?" Salem smiles and plays with the ends of my hair, I blush and bite my lip. His eyes burn green as I look into them, "Nowhere." I giggle out and burry my face in Salem's neck, I kiss him and feel Salem's arms coil around my body. "Ugh, I'm still tired." Salem groans and pushes me off him to sit up, he kisses my cheek and checks his phone. "Shit I'm fucking late!" Salem growls and gets out of bed and runs to his closet. He quickly pulls on a pair of red ripped skinny jeans, a morbid crew neck, and his black shoes. He runs a hand through his hair as he jogs into the bathroom. I follow behind him and he's brushing his teeth quickly. Once he's done he spits out mouthwash and quickly applies pencil eyeliner all over his eyes and smudges it with a brush. Salem applies deodorant under his arms and sprays his hair with some hairspray before quickly styling it.

"Okay I have to leave. Right Now, Owen." Salem tell me as he walks downstairs. "Okay, Master." I say and follow close behind him as he grabs his car keys and shoves his phone in his back pocket. "There's snacks in the pantry, drinks in the fridge, and some pizza. I showed you how to use the microwave yesterday, just put it in their and press the pizza button." Salem says while quickly grabbing an energy drink from the fridge. "Okay, I'll see you at five or so. Be safe, Kitten." Salem mutters and kisses my lips passionately before leaving. I exhale deeply as I watch him get in his car, and drive off. He's gone. Tears leak from my eyes as I walk back upstairs. I crawl into his bed and bury my face in his pillow, his scent is all over it. Which makes me cry more. Sobs escape my lips as I wrap my tail around my body. I'm all alone.

***

I wake up with dried tears on my face, I groan and go into the bathroom where I wash my face. Once I'm done I go downstairs and grab a snack and a beverage. I can't even taste the food because my heart aches so much. I want Salem. I meow and hop off the high chair I was sitting in. Slowly do I start walking upstairs, but not before getting a glimpse of the Christmas tree Salem and I decorated. I sigh heavily and walk into his room, where I sprawl myself. His scent is all over the sheets, I bury my face in them and inhale deeply. I wonder when he'll be back? He said at five. I look at the digital clock on his nightstand, it reads red glowing numbers. But I can't even tell time! "Argh!" I scream and roll on my back, and look up at the ceiling. I wish I knew basic stuff, like how to tell time. I can't wait to go to school.

I play with my tail for the longest of time before I fall asleep again. When I wake I feel someone's cold fingertips grazing my arms, chest, and belly. My eyes flutter to see familiar green eyes outlined with black. "Master!" I throw myself at him and cling on to his body, he laughs and kisses my hair. "I missed you." Salem whispers in my ear and sits us up so that I'm in his lap. "I missed you too." I whisper and crash my lips against his, Salem smiles against the kiss and pushes me off his lap and on the bed. My fingers knot in his soft hair and my legs wrap around his waist. His lips kiss me back passionately, my hands roam up and down his body. Even getting under his sweatshirt thing, "Calm down, Owen." Salem chuckles against my lips, I blush and pull away from him. My breath is heavy and so is his. "I'm sorry, Master. I just missed you." I whisper and bite my lip, Salem pulls me on his lap again and places a hand on my thigh and coils his other arm around my waist. "It's alright, I think it's cute." He smiles and kisses my cheek, I sigh shakily as butterflies swarm in my stomach. I swear every time I'm with him my heart skips beats. "We'll be leaving soon to buy your shoes and go watch a movie." Salem smiles at me, I nod my head and kiss his cheek.