Never Sleep

Dean and I get put in cages, I'm hissing at the men that put us in here as they leave. "Where are we?!" Dean yells at them, a man laughs. "A Neko auction house." The man chuckles before leaving, I growl. "Salem, we're at a Neko Auction house. We're down below, like in a basement. Please find us." I say in my head and sigh. Tears roll down my cheeks as I wrap my tail around my body, I need Salem here with me. "Don't cry Owen, they'll find us. Don't worry." Dean whispers, I look up at him and nod my head. I wipe my tears away and wrap my arms around my knees that are pushed up against my chest.

~Salem's POV~

I hear Owen again, immediately I run to the basements. Josh runs behind me as I push a door open ad start running down a flight of stairs. I almost trio when I get to the bottom, "OWEN!" I screw loudly, "SALEM!" Owen screams, "Salem!" He screams again, I tears brink my eyes as I run towards where I heard his voice. "I'm here." I say as I get to his cage, Owen starts crying which makes me bite me lip. "I'm here baby boy. I'm here." I whisper softly. I glance to see Josh comforting Dean as well, I turn back to face My Owen. "I was scared you wouldn't find me." Owen whimpers, he places his hand on the cage and I place mine on there too. "I'll always find you, Owen. I'm sorry that I took my eyes off you for a second. Never again will this happen. I love you so much, the thought of you not being with me hurt me so much. I can't even describe the pain. But I'm here, and I'm going to take you home, baby." I whisper and feel a tear roll down my cheek. Owen nods his head, "I love you Salem. I love you so much." He whispers and sniffles, I smile. He's the cutest thing ever even when he cries.

"The men have the keys, but they left. Can you try breaking the locks?" Owen whispers to me, I nod my head. I get up from the ground and check on Dean and Josh. "You okay, Dean?" I whisper to him. "Yes. Im happy you guys found us. Thank you." Dean whispers softly, Josh smiles. "We have to find a way to break the locks. There has to be something laying around here we can use." I tell Josh as I look around the cluttered basement. Josh and I look around and soon I find something that I can pick the lock with. I kneel down beside Owen's cage and start picking his lock with a paper clip. After minutes go buy it's unlocked, I quickly give the clip to Josh so he can free Dean.

I glance back at Owen and see him blur as he throws himself on to me. I wrap my arms around him as I lose my balance and land on my back. I hold him close to me and feel his tail wrap around my leg. "I love you." I whisper to him and feel his tears on my neck. He always likes nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. "I missed you so much. I was so scared, Salem." Owen says in a weak voice, I inhale his sweet scent and pull him up. I cup his face in my hands as I sit up, he straddles me. "I'm never going to lose you. Ever." I promise to him, Owen nods his head and wraps his arms around me again. I hold him close and kiss his hair. I'm not letting him go ever again. I swear.

~Owen's POV~

I meow awake, the car ride home was long. I feel someone starting at me, I flutter my eyes open to see Salem laying down next to me in bed. He must have carried me in here when I passed out in the car. "Hello beautiful." Salem whispers, and cups the side of my face. I meow and curl up closer to him, his scent makes me light headed. "Hey Salem." I whisper back and kiss his neck, Salem sighs softly. His skin feels so warm under my lips. "Ricky left town." Salem mutters darkly, I shudder at his name. "Isn't that a good thing?" I ask softly and pull my head up. "I want to kick his ass for doing what he did." Salem growls, his eyes flicker with anger.

I sigh shakily and lean in closer to him, "Forget about him. He's gone because he's scared of you. I'm here though. You found me, Salem." I smile to him, Salem smiles and leans his face closer to mine. "I found you." Salem mutters before pressing his pierced lips against mine. I moan at the contact and knot and twist my fingers in his hair. Salem shifts me so that I'm laying on top of him, I groan when I feel his hands run down my back and pull my shirt up. I pull away from the kiss and pull my shirt off, Salem's eyes start becoming red. I blush when I realize what we're about to do.