Crooked Young

I wake up in an empty bed, I meow and sit up. Where's Salem? I meow louder and it sounds more of a whine. I pout and roll out of bed, the bell on my collar rings. I stroll into the bathroom. Salem's doing his hair, his makeup is already done and he's wearing dark colors as usual. "Good morning Owen." Salem smiles at me through the mirror, "Good morning, Master." I smile and walk to the sink, where I start brushing my teeth. "How'd you sleep?" Salem whispers and sprays hairspray in his hair, "Good, Master." I say when I rinse my mouth out with mouthwash. "How about you?" I ask softly and brush my hair, it's actually straight and decent looking today. "Very good, Owen. We're going out shopping again today. For Christmas stuff. We'll probably go out and eat."

I nod my head and sit up on the counter top, Salem stands up and tilts my chin up. He pecks my lips softly, making me smile. "Look up." He whispers and I do as I'm told. He puts waterline eyeliner on me, I blink ones he's done and get off the counter to look at myself in the mirror. My blue eyes stand out more. "My eyes look prettier." I whisper softly and look up at Salem, "You're adorable." He winks at me and wraps his arms around me.

"Your clothes are in your room. Go dress yourself while I find my fucking car keys. I lost them on accident." Salem sighs, I kiss his jawline. "I'm sorry Master, if you'd like I'll help you find them." I suggest and look into his eyes, he shakes his head. "No you go and get dressed. Don't worry, Kitten." He smiles and pecks my lips again. I giggle and walk out of the bathroom, out of his room, and into mine.

I sigh and open my closet doors, I slip on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black Bring Me The Horizon long sleeve, and a pair of black Vans. My Master bought a lot of things for me yesterday. I didn't want him to waste money on me, but he insisted and said it wasn't a waste. Which made me blush madly. I close my closet doors and apply deodorant under my arms and loop a studded belt in my belt loops. I quickly slip on a pullover hoodie, Salem says it says Anti-Social. Whatever that means. It also has a middle finger on the back, I actually like it a lot. I go into my Master's room, he's rummaging around. "Did you find them, Master?" I whisper softly. "Yes!" He exclaims and gets them out from under his pillow. "That's great." I smile and walk towards him, he nods his head and stares at me. From head to toe, I start to blush and conceal my face with my hands.

"You look perfect." He whispers and pulls me towards him by my wrist. I meow at him when his lips tug at the bell on my collar, I can feel his hot breath on me. It drives me crazy. "The hickey is't noticeable." Salem whispers sexily, and kisses my neck softy. I giggle and moan when he licks my neck. I love when he does that. His tongue feels amazing on my skin, and it's not just because he has a piercing. He just knows how to use it.

"Let's go before I throw you in the bed and do things to you." Salem whispers in my ear, I shudder but nod my head as Salem puts a hoodie on. Maybe I don't want to go shopping anymore, maybe I want to be thrown on the bed like Salem says. "Okay, Master." I whisper as he picks me up, his hands supporting my inner thighs as my legs wrap around his waist. I dig my face into his chest and sigh happily. Once we're outside the bitter cold hits my face, I gasp and feel Salem pull me into him more. I bury my face in his warm neck, it's so cold outside. Salem puts me in his car quickly, he fastens my seatbelt and kisses my cheek before closing my door shut. I shudder as he comes in and turns his car on, quickly does he turn the warm air up. "Thank you, Master." I whisper as he pulls out of the driveway, he looks at me and pecks my lips. "You're welcome Kitten." He smiles and zooms out onto the road.

Once we get to a building, Salem parks the car and comes to open the door. I thank him as he leashes me up, and pulls me towards him. I like when he tugs on my leash, it stirs up something in the pit of my stomach. We casually walk into the building, Salem wraps an arm around my waist as he guides us somewhere. I keep my eyes down and feel people looking at us, Salem clears his throat and growls at some of them. I smile a little and duck my head. "Two number ones please." Salem tells the women, she nods as Salem hands her money. Salem guides us to a booth and we sit, I look up at him as he scoots closer to me. "So after we eat we will be going to by some Christmas things. Like a tree, lights, and ornaments." Salem whispers in my ear, "Thank you, Master. I can't wait." I smile and soon the women brings us our food.