Drown

I don't have school today and I'm so glad, I'm still laying in bed. I'm not asleep but I don't want to get up, I feel Salem's strong arms wrapped around me. I smile and open my eyes, his tattoos are so pretty. I trace some of them with the tip of my tail, I hear Salem moan softly. I giggle and stop as I sit up slightly, Salem grunts and pulls me closer to him. His arms now tightly around me. "Salem." I sigh, "I can't breathe." I breathe out, he's got me so tight, my ears flicker. "Sorry." Salem whispers and let's go, I crawl on top of him and straddle him. Salem's eyes flutter open, a smirk is plastered on his pierced lips. I stare at his chest and stomach tattoos, I trance my hands down them. "Mmm..." Salem mutters softly, I bite my lip and feel myself start to blush. "Aren't you happy I don't have school?" I whisper to Salem, he nods his head. "I am, cutie." Salem winks and pushes a hand up in my hair. He tangles his fingers and grips my hair hard from the back. I moan as he pulls my head down, his lips are close to mine now. "Moan again." Salem whispers, his tongue lucks my bottom lip teasingly. "Salem..." I moan quietly, Salem smiles at that and connects his lips with mine. I groan and kiss him faster as deeper. His hand in my hair lets go and now wraps around my neck. I moan, I like when his hands are around my neck. It makes me hot. As I kiss him, I feel him getting excited under me. Which makes me get the same way too. I want him so bad now.

"Salem." I mutter against the hot kisses, I'm only wearing boxers and so is he and his skin keeps burning against mine. Oh my gosh. "I want you." I whisper, and suck on his bottom lip. Salem smiles, making me let go of his lip. "Now?" He asks sweetly, his eyes are so lustful. "Yes Please." I nod my head, Salem flips me over so that I'm under him. I like being like this, I like the feeling of him over me. It makes me feel protected and safe. I just love him so much.

Salem starts kissing, licking, biting, and sucking my body. I only my fingers in his hair and close my eyes as I feel his teeth bite my skin and then suck. "Oh...Salem." I moan softly, Salem kisses down my body and makes me moan more. "Shhh." He hisses when I groan as he teases me, I bite my lip as his teeth slowly pull my boxers down. I groan when Salem licks the fabric of my boxers, he's just teasing me and it's making me crazy. I tug at his hair, wanting him to take them off already. Salem chuckles darkly and slips them off, revealing how hard I am. I blush slightly and bite my lip, Salem leans into me and starts kissing my lips passionately. I moan and tangle my fingertips in his hair and tug at his ends lightly. I feel so hot all over right now.

"Salem please." I beg as he pulls off his boxers. I look away from his member, he's so big and I just can't handle this right now. I'm surprised he hasn't spilt me in half, I mean sometimes I can't walk straight but it's not like I mind. Salem flips me over and makes me bend over, I sigh shakily and I clutch the bed sheets tightly. My knuckles are white, Salem plays with my bottom. Running his hands across it and grabbing it harshly, I moan when I feel him slap my cheek. I like when he does that, and he knows I do. "More." I moan out, Salem chuckles behind me as his hand comes back down on my skin. Again and again. Harder and faster. I moan loudly and clutch the bed sheets, my tail wraps around my leg to keep it still. "Oh Salem!" I squeal, which makes my face redden. Salem kisses down my back and let's his hands massage my burning bottom. I like when he leaves handprints on me, or any mark for that matter. It's sexy and reminds me of what he did the day before.

"Take me already." I pant out, and glance over my shoulder. Salem's eyes are flaring red. Mine must be like that too, Salem winks at me and kisses the side of my face before I bury my face down on the mattress. I tilt my head to the side so I can breathe better, Salem then places a hand on my lower back. I close my eyes and relax, this is going to hurt a little but only for awhile. It'll feel so good soon, I don't think I'll want him to stop soon.

Salem pushes himself inside me, I cry out causing him to stop. "Keep going." I urge him, Salem runs his hand up and down my back as to distract me from what he's doing. Once he's all the way inside me, I shiver. It's uncomfortable at first, and it hurts. I whimper out and start moving my hips against his, Salem moans loudly and grips my waist tightly as he softly starts rocking his hips forward. Oh this feels amazing, "Salem...faster...p-please." I say already panting.