2.0

| CHAPTER TWO |***

| CHAPTER TWO |
***

"NIA, GIVE ME THE STATS" you asked your AI assistance through the communication device in your ear as you put your augmented reality eye-piece on. Her name stood for National Investigation Assistant. She could access a world-wide database that was constantly being updated by the secret services of every country. Her main purpose was to assist government agents in their missions.

"Sure Four. There are currently 138 people in the mansion, including the maids and cooks. The mansion seems to have four floors, eight entrances, and a basement creating an underground escape route. All entrances are guarded. 67 cameras have been detected. 36 alarm systems have been detected." Nia explained in the most human tone she could imitate.

"Weakest entry point?" you asked while zooming in on different entrances with the lens, counting the guards at each one.

"Northwest entrance. I have downloaded a 3D map of the mansion for you. I suggest taking the vents".

You pressed the button on the side of the device to open the hologram map of the mansion. The master bedroom was located on the top floor, second door to the left. That's where Akuma would be.

"Got it Nia. Moving in." You took your device off and replaced it with a contact lens in your left eye. The contact functioned almost the same as the glass piece. It could easily be disguised as having heterochromia which worked perfectly for your plan to bring down this asshole.

You climbed the tree closest to the enormous wall separating the big house from the rest of the manor. "Deactivate the wall's security cameras and alarm systems for 25 seconds".

"Done, Four".

You shot your grappling hook gun, letting the anchor stabilize on the edge of the wall before pressing the button that pulls you up. Once on the edge of the wall, you ran towards the northwest of the building. Your movements hidden by the shadows.

Bingo.

"Scan the guards, Nia".

"Five people total. Three holding two revolvers each. The other two carry knives. Be careful Four".

You hummed in acknowledgment. Time for some nitrous oxide bombs. Putting your mask on, you threw the sleep inducing bomb and enjoyed the scene of five idiots panic before falling down one by one.

The gas was a tweaked version of the laughing gas, color and odorless, lasting for 120 seconds and putting all living beings at sleep during that time.

You quickly jumped off and headed for the vent on the right side of the entrance. Once in, you reported once again "infiltration initiated".

"Nia, guide me to the master bedroom".

"Sure thing, Four".

You crawled through the maze of vent canals with Nia's directions. The security level was highest on the first and fourth floor. Your work was definitely cut out for you. You jumped out of the ceiling vent in front of the bedroom's door.

"Incoming" Nia alerted you.

"Hey! You there! Freeze!" one of Akuma's minions yelled.

"Ugh. So annoying." you dodged the bullets he shot and caught a glimpse of two more men following behind him before going in the bathroom located to the left of the bedroom, locking the door behind you. You undressed quickly and shoved your weapons in the empty cabinets.

The truth was that your most effective and common method with male targets active in the prostitution and sex rings was seduction and kill. These men were so gullible, always thinking with their crotches instead of their heads.

Normally, you liked to do things discretely, without showing your face. But you always wore a sexy lingerie underneath your outfit in case of emergencies like this one.

"Who dares come into my manor without permission? You idiots are useless."

You could not be mistaken. That was Akuma's voice booming in the hallway, followed by three gun shots. You guessed he killed his own men, or at least injured them. Judging from the lack of screams of agony and pain, you went with the former.

Akuma was one of the few criminals who got out of erasing his quirk through bribery. He had four arms like the once popular hero, Fourth Kind. However, in addition to strength, he could melt his arms in a liquid form and stretch them out before solidifying them again.

You leaned against the door connecting the master bedroom to this bathroom. Any minute now.

"Come out here, intruder!".

***

This is Fourth Kind if you don't remember him

***

Work in the darkness to serve the light ⚔️