6.0

| CHAPTER SIX |***

| CHAPTER SIX |
***

"WOAAAAAAAAAAH" you screamed, not expecting to fly in the air as your grip around his neck tightened a bit.

"Almost there" he brought his left hand forward and exploded the door of the helicopter. It seemed like he had great control over his quirk, adjusting the force of each explosion as needed.

As soon as his feet touched the inside of the chopper, you had your revolvers out and ready, shooting the four guys in three seconds, killing them instantly.

He smirked "I knew you'd be useful".

You rolled your eyes at him and stepped in the cockpit to hold the pilot and copilot at gun point "you know how to control this thing?".

"Damn right, I do".

Bang. Bang.

Two more gun shots and the men's bodies were sprawled on the floor. "Good. Take over then" you directed as you took the copilot's seat.

Dynamight looked shock for just a split second before his angry scowl replaced it. He took control of the helicopter and adjusted his headset "You know you don't have to kill them, right?".

You didn't want to explain the rules an assassin needs to follow so instead, you decided to ignore his comment, flipping a few switches instead to fix the pressure inside after he busted the door.

"Chargebolt, Pinky, do you copy?" He spoke through the head piece for a minute or so as you followed his lead in guiding the aircraft.

"You're going back to the mansion" you stated, slightly annoyed, but he didn't say anything. You stared at him, waiting for an explanation, but he only raised a brow in question. You sighed "WHY, are you going back to the mansion?".

"Picking up my friends, what else? You didn't expect me to leave them, did you?"

"I thought they could get away themselves. I could have gotten away myself until you dragged me along up here" you looked unimpressed. Now it was his turn to ignore you.

Soon enough, you were decreasing altitude and letting his four friends get on the chopper.

"Alrighty, thanks for the ride blondie" you turned around to leave but a strong tape wrapped around you, binding your arms to your body, probably one of their quirks. You looked back in shock, feeling betrayed "you asshole" you said under your breath.

"Not so fast, dumbass" you looked from the smirking rat, still controlling the helicopter, to the black haired boy holding the tape.

A scowl crawled up between your brows as anger engulfed you. With a hard kick to his balls, you forced the tape guy on the floor, making him detach the end of the tape from his elbow. You tried to free your hands with all your strength, but it was impossible. What was that sticky shit made of?

You had no time to think about it though, too busy dodging attacks from a pink skinned girl and another blonde boy with yellow eyes.

Not being able to use your hands, didn't leave you many options so you kicked them both on the side of their heads, knocking them unconscious but lost your balance in the process.

Good thing the explosion boy's hands were full with controling the helicopter. One less idiot to deal with.

"Shitty hair!" You heard the raspy familiar voice yell from the cockpit. But thanks to your training, you were up in an instant and jumped back just in time for the red haired boy you saw earlier to miss his punch.

If your hands were free, they all would be dead by now. But you could still use your legs. You brought one leg up and reached for a knife before stabbing shark teeth in the stomach. But to your surprise, your blade didn't cut through "wha..." you looked down and gasped before looking back up to see the boy's skin all hard and jagged.

He seemed to be more experienced in close combat than the rest since he grabbed your leg that was about to kick him in the side, and pulled you closer, almost making you lose your balance once again.

"Sorry about this" he gave you an apologetic smile and hardened his other hand. You tried to throw yourself on the floor and bring him down with you, but he was just too strong, holding you up as you jolted your body in every direction in hope of getting away. Frustrated and annoyed groans left your lips nonstop.

The next thing you felt, was a hard hit to your head and your vision went black.

***

Work in the darkness to serve the light ⚔️