11.0

| CHAPTER ELEVEN |***

| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
***

IT HAD BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE STAYING WITH THE PUV VIGILANTE GROUP. Aizawa still hadn't explained what they needed from you. He'd been busy leading a stealth operation with a few other ex-heroes. This gave you enough time to map out most of the building, at least enough of it to escape.

The only reason you hadn't left yet was a silver haired girl with a small horn on her forehead. Eri. Even though she was only a teenager, she didn't want you to sit alone in the cafeteria and approached you.

Initially, you pushed her away like you did everyone else, too used to being alone. But she was just so persistent. Once she told you about her past, losing her parents, getting her skinned poked over and over again for stupid experiments and feeling alone, you related with her.

You had similar upbringings and out of no where, a need to protect her surged out of you. So you let her stick around.

Most nights, she stayed up talking about another boy around her age named Kota, asking for your advice.

She reminded you of yourself. You couldn't help but smile as you finished braiding her hair on your bed.

Bakugou glanced your way when he thought you weren't watching. He seemed very protective of Eri too so you always left the door open when she was there to ease his mind.

"Four, you know. I really hope you decide to stay." Eri rested her cheek on her palm as she drew small flowers on the covers with her other finger.

"Hmm. We'll see." You smiled as you handed her the mirror. The thing was that you still didn't fully trust these people. But if she could trust them, maybe there was hope.

As you got up and stepped in the living room, she patted her hair nervously "Do you think Kota will like my hair like this?"

"What's there not to like? It looks great!" Bakugou interrupted, now looking at the two of you.

Eri gave a big closed eye smile "I sure hope so."

"Eri, do you like your hair?"

"Of course! The braids are so pretty." She spun to give both Bakugou and you a full 360 view of her hair.

"I know you care about Kota, but you liking it is the most important thing. Look good for yourself. Not boys."

"Or girls." Bakugou shrugged.

She nodded. "I guess you're right, hehe." She scratched her cheek nervously. "Anyways, gotta go! Dad's coming back tonight and I wanna be there when he arrives!"

"Aizawa will be back?" You mostly asked Bakugou but Eri responded "mhm. And I bet he will want to see you after dinner." She threw her arms around your neck and squeezed you in a tight hug "bye for now." Then turned around and waved Bakugou goodbye before leaving.