21.0

| CHAPTER TWENTY ONE |TRIGGER WARNING:rape from this ⚠️ until you see it again

TRIGGER WARNING:
rape from this ⚠️ until you see it again

also idk if you guys noticed,
but when dabi is being good,
he's being referred to as touya
and when he's being evil,
he's being referred to as dabi
throughout the story
so you can see what y/n sees him as
anyways, thanks for reading!
xoxo
***

MEI REASSURED YOU THEY HADN'T USED THE AI ASSISTANCE, NIA, SINCE THE MISSION. You still explained how hacking into its system to gain access had notified The Ten's security system. Knowing there was an attack coming ahead of time, they kept more assassins in the headquarters for protection.

But assassins were successful when they had the element of surprise on their side. So even though they had plenty of time to prepare, your team was able to create more damage considering everyone had a quirk. Everyone but you.

Relieved, you finally left the support department, expecting to see Bakugou outside. You were pretty sure you heard his footsteps behind you earlier. But as you turned a corner, you were met with snow white hair and cold icy eyes.

"There you are babe."

"What do you want, Touya?" you folded your arms over your chest and huffed in irritation.

"Don't you hate me, y/n? I burned your little boyfriend to a crisp. Did you see his skin? It was almost falling off of him." His tone was of an excited child talking about his new toy.

You unfolded your arms and brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of your nose. You knew what he was doing and you weren't going to give in.

Sure, back then his emotion deprived voice and sadistic eyes forced a chill down your spine and for a moment, just a moment, you thought maybe he really was evil.

But now that you had composed yourself, you reminded yourself of the promise you made a while back. To save him from himself. Like he once did you.

So you looked up, eyes sharp and determined. He immediately dropped his smirk, not liking the look on your face. "Listen Touya, I know you only did what you did to him to protect me or avenge me or something along those lines. so this act" you pointed up and down at him with your index finger "this isn't gonna fool me. I know deep down you're a good person. And I'll prove it to you and everyone else."

Touya drew his brows, a low growl left his throat as he bared his teeth. "You're wrong, y/n. You're so wrong." His tone harsh and words laced in venom.

"Then prove me wrong." You snapped back.

"Careful. You don't wanna get burnt now, do you?"