4.0

| CHAPTER FOUR |***

| CHAPTER FOUR |
***

"THERE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A PROSTITUTE HERE TODAY, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" the explosive man demanded. His eyes shamelessly traveled down your half naked body, then finding their way to the corpse of Yami Akuma in front of you. He raised his brows in surprise and smirked before holding your stonecold eyes "you did that?"

You stood there quietly staring back at him as Nia finally gave the information you asked for a few minutes ago "There seems to be a raid on the mansion. There are five more quirk users at the residence, including the man in front of you. Their outfits match the ones of PUV vigilante group sighted previously, but there are no concrete information on them. Quirks: unknown".

As Nia explained, you took in the appearance of the impatient guy in front of you, his whole body was covered in a balck suit with big rectangular blocks on his arms and eight grenades on his belt. His mask was covering the top half of his face before blending in his spiky ash locks on the sides. At least he's not attacking. If he wanted to kill you, he would've at least tried something by now.

"Hey! I asked you a damn question? Did you not hear me?" the man took a step closer, examining you. You didn't miss his gaze lingering on your chest as he looked back up again.

Since he's not one of that criminal's men and is not attacking you, you couldn't care less about him. Your mission here was done. You let out a heavy sigh and reported "target eliminated".

He looked at you confused "what?". You lowered the poisonous pins and sheathed them "I heard your question" choosing not to answer him.

In search of your clothes, you jumped off the bed and headed to the bathroom. The blonde eyed you warily as you dug your belongings out of the cabinets.

As you were getting dressed and putting your weapons in their rightful places, another voice called out in the bedroom "hey bakubro, you got the boss?"

"The moron was dead when I got here" he replied but his gaze did not leave you. "Hey! You didn't say who you are. Do you work for that asshole?" he pointed at the lifeless body on the bed.

You scoffed and stepped in the bedroom once again, now fully dressed and armed, looking around for the best escape route "I don't" you responded dryly.

"Wow, I didn't realize there was someone else here too. Sorry about that! I'm Red Riot. Don't worry, we will help you get out of here" the red haired boy reassured you with a big smile.

Your lips tugged upward as you raised a brow in question "Oh? Lucky me!" You replied sarcastically as your eyes landed on the vent on the bedroom's ceiling.

The red haired dropped his smile and stepped closer as disappointment took over his features and the blonde growled under his breath.

"Hey shark teeth, can you clasp your hands together with your palms facing upwards? That would really help me" you batted your eyelashes sweetly and flashed the expression of a damsel in distress.

The blonde scoffed, unimpressed, but the Red Riot guy had a big smile plastered on his face again, happy to help. So he did as asked "sure thing, and my name is Red Riot. so wh-".

Before he could ask anything else you used his palms as an anchor to jumped up and reach the vent. "thanks, cutie" you winked and opened the entrance of the vent to climb in.

You looked back down to see a blushing red hair and an angry blondie "I would totally invite you guys to take the vents with me, but I don't think you'll fit with those big muscles of yours. So, see ya never" you threw up a peace sign with a flirtatious smile and closed the vent to navigate your way back out.

"Nia, find the fastest escape route".

***

Work in the darkness to serve the light ⚔️