27.0

hi, loli think

hi, lol
i think...
i think i'm ready to update
both four and basorexia.
i will eventually finish this story
because i hate starting a task
and not finishing it.
but will the updates be more frequent?
i really don't know?
if you're still reading this and putting up
with my weird non-existing schedule,
i love youuuuu
and thank youuuuuuuu(┬_┬)ノ♡

***

| CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN |***

***

HE TASTED LIKE A DECISION YOU KNEW YOU'D REGRET THE NEXT DAY. Painful and yet so addicting. Burnt sugar and smoke burst on your taste buds as his tongue tangled with yours.

Your fingers were back in his hair, pulling him forward to deepen the kiss as your other hand clawed at his back, desperate to close the smallest gap between your bodies.

What hurt most was how right he felt against your body. But A killer and a savior? It was a doomed love story, a perfect tragedy. You could've laughed at how romantic it sounded if your chest didn't ache more with every kiss.

He sucked on your lower lip before biting down on it teasingly "what are you thinking about?"

A thousand words battled to leave your lips. You wanted to tell him you were scared. Terrified of loving, of caring, but even more frightened of never being enough, never accepted.

You wanted to say you were delighted, that you'd never felt so safe before, never felt at home more than when you were with him, in his arms.

You wanted to tell him how much you wanted him, more than your revenge, your one purpose in life. You wanted to say he could be your new purpose, that you'd devote yourself to him, if only he took your heart and cherished all its parts. The black and white and gray and all the colors in between.

But ultimately you were a coward and you were selfish. Because you'd rather have him one night than never at all.

So you looked at him through your lashes and said "I was wondering when you're gonna take this" you tugged at the bottom of his tank top, "off."