13.0

| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |***

***

IT WASN'T A SECRET THAT YOU HAD A SOFT SPOT FOR TOUYA, AND HE PROBABLY KNEW IT TOO. Even now, with this different look and seemingly different attitude, you couldn't bring yourself to really hurt him, not like you did Keigo. Something about your first love always being dear, you thought. If you could even call it love considering how young you were back then.

His scar covered figure stepped towards you slowly, yet confidently, with manic eyes. He brought a hand up, showcasing his blue flames spreading out from his palm and dancing upwards while a half smirk sat on his lips. Your brows met as you brought your now bloodied knife up, taking a fighting position, mostly just for show.

"Seems like you still like playing with fire. Old habits die hard I guess." A memory of your younger versions sparring to see who's better played before your eyes briefly. It always ended up with him winning, yet you would always ask for a rematch. Again and again and again. He used to joke about you never getting enough of his fire.

"I'm not the same small frail girl I used to be. Be ready to get your ass kicked."

"Let's see what you can do, baby." That little nickname, coming out of his mouth with that deep voice, startled you just for a second, eyes widening before being replaced by a deep frown. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Taking advantage of you momentarily dropping your guard, he lunged at you as his fire grew in size and traveled towards you faster than you expected it to.

But before you could dodge, it disappeared into thin air and soon after, the same old scarves wrapped around you, keeping you in place.

You looked up to find Touya in the same predicament with Aizawa's eyes now glowing red and his long black hair floating in the air above his head.

"Stop it right now, you two. Here, you follow the rules heroes follow. That means no inflicting harm." Aizawa explained, mostly looking at you.

Touya's eyes glinted with what you could only describe as mischief "Then shouldn't she pay for what she did to Hawks? I gladly volunteer to punish her."

Bakugou scoffed from his position knelt down by Hawks as Todoroki ignored the teasing exchange to focus on stopping Hawks' bleeding using his ice.

Aizawa sighed heavily, already so done with everyone in the room "Hawks is one of the fastest heroes. If he wanted to do dodge or fight back, he easily could have. He let her do it. So unless he has a complaint I can't do much to her."

Hawks quickly looked up from his crouched position on the floor with a half covered face "I got no complaints. I deserved this. And probably much more..." though he trailed off and no one really heard that last part.

Touya scoffed "If you wanted to match Shoto and I that badly, you should've just asked. I would've given you a burn scar myself."

"Touya-" Todoroki started but was interrupted by Aizawa once again "All of you, shut up. We can continue our meeting another time since we got... interrupted. Todoroki, take Hawks to recovery girl and make sure he's fine. Bakugou, you're still in charge of her. Take her back to the room and don't let her out of your sight. Dabi, you stay with me, we need to talk."