19.0

| CHAPTER NINETEEN |

to me, this gif describes the relationship between bakugou and y/n. bakugou yelling at her every time she gets hurt lol
***

THOUGH YOU HAD MIRACULOUSLY WOKEN UP FROM YOUR COMA, the road to recovery was still long and, as you soon found out, painful.

The brief lack of oxygen from the hypoxia had done more damage than expected. Add that to your bed ridden state for six days and you got yourself a severe muscle atrophy in your legs.

Thankfully, the doctors were confident that with physical therapy you could walk on your own again. Though for now, you had to rely on the wheelchairs, walkers, and Bakugou for aid.

Since you had woken up, the boy refused to leave your side. He seemed to always have an excuse - whether it was because 'your dumbass couldn't do something right' or 'aizawa asked him to keep and eye on you so he was stuck with you'. But you knew all of them were a front to mask his worry.

And you didn't mind it. With having to learn to walk again and the physical therapy for your left arm, he provided both support and much needed entertainment.

Today was no different. Bakugou walked in with his breakfast right as the nurse left you with yours.

"Hi Bakugou. You really can't spend a day without me, can you?" you teased the ash blond with a playful smile.

Bakugou took his usual seat right by your bed and rolled his eyes "I wouldn't have spent another second with you if I had a choice."

"Mhm. You keep telling yourself that." You bit your lower lip to suppress the wide grin begging to be stretched out on them. There was something about his presence you couldn't quite put your finger on, but it always seemed to brighten your day.

"Just eat your damn food and get strong again so I can beat your ass in another match." He ordered before shoving his food in his mouth.

"But this is the worst thing I've ever had to eat. And I've had some pretty shit food."

"If you wanna walk again, you need the energy. So stop complaining. Less yapping, more eating."

"It's so gross. I almost rather never walk again." You said with a serious countenance while your chopsticks mindlessly played with your food.

"It can't be that bad..." He leaned closer to you, holding your eyes, and grabbed some of your food with his chopsticks.

You could see the confidence in Bakugou's eyes. He thought you were being dramatic. But as soon as he chewed the food, his face contorted into a disgusted expression. In fact, it took everything in him not to spit it out right there.

You on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing at the boy's misery with a teasing look in your eyes.

He forced the food down his throat and shot you a glare "Don't you dare fucking say it."