10.0

| CHAPTER TEN |***

| CHAPTER TEN |
***

BAKUGOU WAS TAKING HIS SWEET TIME IN THE SHOWER, not that you were complaining. You plopped yourself on the soft mattress, letting it swallow the outline of your body as you waited patiently for this Mineta guy to bring you more appropriate clothes.

Knock. Knock.

"Bakugou, I got your stuff! Open up!" the voice behind the door demanded as the owner banged on it repeatedly.

You darted up and with a few big strides made it to the door "are you Mineta?"

The purple haired boy on the other side looked you up and down, drooling and turning red, and soon busted out into a nose bleed "guah" was the only noise he made.

"Damn, you're bleeding. Come in, I'll get you a cloth or something" you said a tad concerned.

Your bare feet pattered on the hardwood floors, rushing to the small kitchen area before rampaging through the cabinets for something that could help. Noticing a stack of tissues on a top shelf, you reached up on the your tiptoes, making your shirt slide up and reveal more of bakugou's boxers in the process.

Smack.

"Whoat?" You jumped up in shock and embarrassment and turned around after a hand slapped your ass.

You were ready to kill whoever had dared to touch you, but saw bakugou grabbing the boy's head and releasing an explosion "get the fuck away from her, you perverted grape" Bakugou's yell boomed in the room, almost hurting your ears, as Mineta was thrown into the opposing wall.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me to deal with that guy?" Bakugou was so mad you could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"I-" your voice caught in your throat when you noticed he's standing there with nothing but a towel around his waist, water droplets still dripping from the curve of every ripped muscle.

"What? You can't talk now?" He stepped closer and waved his arms around angrily.

Too close. You looked down and away as you felt the heat rushing to your face again. Why couldn't he just get dressed already? "Wear a shirt" your voice barely above a whisper.

"That's rich coming from you!"

Most people assumed you felt comfortable with intimate relationships or sexual stuff considering your assassination techniques included seduction, but the truth was that you never actually-

"Tch. Whatever." Bakugou broke your train of thought, so you finally looked up, but he had directed his attention back to this Mineta person.

"Never step in my room again, grape head" Bakugou threatened right before slamming the door in the guy's face.

"I had it under control" you finally spoke up.

"Yeah, right" Bakugou responded sarcastically. "Take these and change if you want" he threw you a few bags.