background

Clint spent his childhood in orphanages since his parents wanted nothing to do with him but then at the age of 18, his parents had given birth to Lennox Barton. Clint spent his early adult age taking care of his younger sister. The task wasn't easy, Clint never complained the two kept each other company.

Lennox Francesca Barton, ambitious young girl. Always energetic, she had immense amount of courage. Lennox stood up for what she believed in no matter what the outcome would be. She could also be the most stubborn and relentless person you would ever meet. The girl never backed down and took no for an answer, it was her way or the highway. Lennox would never accept help from anyone she wanted to be independent and do it for herself. She was a natural leader, in school she would be on the debate team, lacrosse team, and football team playing wide receiver even that wasn't enough she volunteered at homeless shelters because Lennox related to the people. The two siblings came from nothing, Clint worked two jobs to provide for his sister. Clint Barton got a stable job and started dating a women named Laura when Lennox turned fourteen. Laura was fast to connecting the the teenager, Laura admired the girl. Lennox caries so much compassion and love around, she doesn't always share it the way she wants to but it's always there.

When Clint and Laura got married Lennox was the best man at the wedding, she wrote a whole long speech about her role model Clint. When S.H.I.E.L.D. helped set up the safe house Lennox knew that she wanted to follow in her brothers footsteps and be a hero for the world. She even suggested that she should take the undercover job, Lennox wanted to make a difference and be something useful. Lennox also wanted to be able to keep an eye on her brother.

Clint put up a fight with everyone about his baby sister going in there, Laura wanted to have it out but she needed to stay safe and not be under S.H.I.E.L.D.s radar. Lennox reassured everyone that she would be fine and if something would go wrong she would have a plan to get out of there. She never needed the plan she gained the trust of everyone in there for two years straight she trained and went on only one mission. She was forced to kill an innocent man, after that the Hydra agents lured her into a experiment lab where they were testing explosives.

Lennox was terrified but incredible at masking her fears. They made her hold the explosives, constantly reassuring that they just wanted her to feel comfortable using it out in the field. As she stared at the mechanism she could see the scientists backing away slowly but she had to hold strong. Lennox thought that this was going to be it, no more Clint and Laura her life was over. Gone without a bat of an eyelid. Within seconds the doors locked and the explosives caught on fire in her hands. Her screams of terror filled the soundproof room no one could hear her only see. But the pain stopped after a second.

Lennox lifted her hands and she was shaping the fire, she was terrified of herself now. It was only supposed to be an undercover gig but now she was super human. She wanted to test the limits, she waved her hands around thinking about the next shape she wanted to form, a flaming arrow was formed in her hands along with a bow, she pulled the fire string back and the arrow hit the window. She focused very hard and the fire retracted into her fingers, there was no burn marks her skin was still soft.

But she wanted to leave now more than ever, she wanted to hug her brother and tell him everything's he could but she couldn't because of the tracker in her wrist. She cursed the GPS in her wrist and flames coursed through her skin and burned the GPS to shreds she wouldn't be able to have one giving her free range to go see her brother. The fire was so strong that nothing could withstand it because the mind controls the flames.

Three years later after much training she was released into another mission but on this one she made a pit stop to S.H.I.E.L.D. to tell them about the new things going on and to send a message to Clint saying that she loves him and to explain her powers to him.

But the last time she was seen was six years ago...

——
this story is not edited will be typos