chapter 18 - hope you will still be my sister

"Come on, come on

"Come on, come on." Clint pushed the new recruit towards Captain America.

"Captain America." The man shook his hand enthusiastically.

"Scott Lang." Steve greeted.

"Its an honor." Scott said continuing to shake his hand.

"Why is everyone going after my boyfriend?" Lennox looked over to her brother with a puzzled face.

"I'm shaking your hand too long." Scott states, retracting his hand from Steve's grasp. "Wow this is awesome! Captain America. I know you too. You're great! Jeez." Scott waved to Wanda before turning back to look at Steve. "Ah, look, i wanna say. I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me." Scott thanked Steve, "Hey man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam shot back.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I-"

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again." Sam laughed to himself.

"They tell you what we're up against?"

"Something about some psycho assassins?" Scott questioned himself.

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us you're a wanted man." Steve informs him as Lennox stands behind him cheering unenthusiastically.

"Yay, fugitives." She smiles at the group.

"We should get moving." Bucky announced.

"We got a chopper lined up." Clint informed the group then German comes on the loud speaker.

"They are evacuating the airport, Stark is here, yay for us." Lennox pulls her hair into a ponytail getting ready to fight.

"Stark?" Scott asked, out of the loop.

"Suit up." Steve said.

Steve went running towards the chopper only to be stopped by Tony Stark in his iron man suit. Tony and Rhodey dropped right in front of captain America.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony asked Rhodey.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey responded.

"Hear me out, Tony." Steve said, that doctor, the psychiatrist he's behind all of this." Then T'Challa in his black panther suit jumped down from the building.

"Captain." He greeted.

"Your highness."

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony circled near Cap.