chapter 39 - pulse

The aliens snarled as they ran to the border, Lennox's fire grew but not enough to burn the people beside and around her

The aliens snarled as they ran to the border, Lennox's fire grew but not enough to burn the people beside and around her. The Wakandians around them made a forcefield as King T'Challa shouted orders for them to shoot. Lennox shot along with the group shooting arrows of fire at the aliens.

The Falcon and War machine flew around shooting at the aliens, Bruce shot out beams from the suit he was wearing. Bucky used a wakandian gun to shoot, Lennox aimed fire at them.

"Cap, if they circle the perimeter and move in then there's nothing in between them and Vision." Bruce informed the group scared for the safety of his fellow teammates.

"Then we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve narrowed his eyes at the crazy looking aliens.

"How do we do that?" Okeye asked T'Challa.

"We open the barrier." T'Challa answered, "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen." T'challa told the maintenance people in the building.

"This will be the end of  Wakanda." M'Baku breathed out.

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okeye told M'baku, Steve whipped out his shield, Lennox balled up fire, Natasha pulled out her weapon of choice. T'Challa shouted in his native language getting his fighters ready.

"WAKANDA FOREVER!" T'Challa shouted, crossing his arms as everyone repeated his motions and words including the Avengers. The team of the best fighters ran towards the barrier to the aliens.

The barrier opened and the team split to kill as many as they could, Lennox's body was inflamed, she punched through the aliens killing them immediately if the fire didn't kill them. Her body reached a record of heat that she never thought she could hit before burning all of the aliens skin.

Steve wasn't too far away from his wife but he was more focused on killing the aliens he beat them down with his new vibrainium shield. Making their blue blood spill everywhere.

Black Panther was clawing at the aliens before he checked in on Shuri asking her how much longer she needed.

"I've barely begun, brother." Shuri replied, hard at work trying to disconnect all the neurons.

"You might want to pick up the pace." T'Challa replied emphasizing that it wasn't going to well out here.

The chaos was everywhere, more aliens would come after being killed. They were coming back faster than the warriors could fight them off, Lennox's fire was starting to dim but fire around her still stood.

Lennox took a deep breath focusing on her fire.

"Lenna, where did your fire go?" Sam asked through the comms.

"Shut the fuck up and let me concentrate!" She shouted back, fire raged through her body coursing through her veins flames exploded around her instantly killing 50 aliens. Lennox ran towards the opening of the barrier, helping T'Challa get away from the alien that was on top of him. She ran killing all of the aliens that got within a five foot radius of her. She looked back to see Steve being mauled by the alien invaders, she was pissed now. She sent spheres of flames at the aliens killing them tirelessly, the fire moved away from Steve as she helped him up. Lennox sent him a quick smile before running back towards the barrier killing the aliens as she did.