chapter 11 - angel from hell

It's been two weeks since Clint's last visit, all was going pretty well, well

It's been two weeks since Clint's last visit, all was going pretty well, well... except the Avengers game night, that didn't go so well. Tony, Pepper, and Happy had joined game night, they decided to play charades. It started out with them explaining the rolls to Wanda and Vision since they were unfamiliar with the game. Wanda and Natasha was team one, Tony and Happy, Sam and Vision, Pepper and Rhodey, and lastly Lennox and Steve. Tony tried to cheat, thinking we were all to drunk to notice and Amara was to busy laughing to keep score. Wanda and Natasha were the only ones playing the game right, Vision was playing by the roles strictly making Sam mad because he couldn't guess anything. Steve and Lennox weren't taking the game seriously, Lennox would break out into song with the background music playing causing everyone to get off track. The game ended with many fights over the winner, poor Amara looked scared with everyone yelling at her trying to figure out who one, Natasha defended Amara saying that it was just a game and that her team definitely won. Lennox and Pepper were to drunk to pay attention, they were dancing along with the upbeat music together. Happy had to help Tony and Pepper out of the tower and Steve carried Lennox bridal style to her room.

"You smell nice." Lennox chuckled, "You have a nice face and an ass." She smiled putting her hand on his cheek causing Steve to blush. "We should go clubbing!"

"Not tonight, maybe another time." Steve calmed her cheering down.

After that game night it's been a bit tense between the Avengers they constantly fight about who won, Sam was angry that they paired him with Vision.

Lennox had been cleared to go running and train normally, since she had gained some weight back and her therapy was helping her recover as well. So every morning Lennox and Steve go for a run, they avoid talking about the game night. Tony does his drop ins every so often, but Lennox talks to Pepper on the phone at least once a week the two females have become close since that game night.

Amara has felt less stressed since Lennox had been improving immensely, also she had been spending a lot more time with Natasha. Nat had even started training Amara but she can't fight with her hands since she could damage them and that would not be good for a Doctor.

Clint apologized for being so harsh on Lennox, Lennox was never truly mad at her brother because she knew he had good intentions.

Wanda and Lennox started to get pretty close, Steve was like a father figure to the youngest Avenger as Lennox was almost a mother figure. She wasn't strict on the girl just gave her advice and was protective.

Natasha and Lennox like to do karaoke as entertainment for the group, the whole team tries to hate it but it's to funny for them to hate it.

Lennox was learning how to control her power, the flames were hard for anyone to control but it was especially hard if your emotions were all over the place. She accidentally burned Sam while they were doing hand to hand combat in training, let's just say he won't be training for a few days. Lennox refers to her powers as her personal "hell fire" she is trying to come to terms that she won't be able to get rid of them but that doesn't mean to likes them.