chapter 28 - at the end of the day

Preparation for the wedding was in full swing, Laura, Natasha, Wanda, Sam, and Amara went with Lennox to find a wedding dress, Sam insisted that he was one of the girls and he really just wanted to see if the place was like "say yes to the dress" ...

Preparation for the wedding was in full swing, Laura, Natasha, Wanda, Sam, and Amara went with Lennox to find a wedding dress, Sam insisted that he was one of the girls and he really just wanted to see if the place was like "say yes to the dress" he was very disappointed when the group got there.

Lennox tried on many dresses, the last one was by far her favorite it had long lacy sleeves that were fitted to her arms, an open back, a nice neckline that made her feel gorgeous.

"I love this dress!" She grinned into the mirror with her entourage sitting behind her with their jaw open, Amara was holding thumbs up. "How do i look?"

"Yes." Sam replied, Nat smacked him in the back of the head.

"This dress was made for you, Lenna." Natasha beamed, Lennox got nods from the rest of the group agreeing that this dress was the dress.

After dress shopping Lennox had went home to do some more stuff for the wedding, the colors were different blues, starting at Steve's navy blue going to the color of Lennox's nails a pale blue.

The roles of the wedding, Clint was walking Lennox down the isle, Amara was the maid of honor, Laura and Wanda were bridesmaids. Natasha, Sam, and Vision were the groomsmen, Natasha gets to be the best women taking Buckys place but she had a trick up her sleeve. Nate will get to bring the rings to the two, Vision gets to officiate again as well as he gets to be a groomsman. They invited Pepper and Tony, Fury, James Rhodes, Scott Lang but unfortunately he is on house arrest, Clint was on house arrest as well but Amara and Natasha made a robot that will do his routine for him.

T'Challa and Shuri were also invited. Banner and Thor have gone rogue nobody has seen them since the fight with Ultron. No one knew where either of them were all they hoped was that they were safe.

It's been about two months since the engagement, Steve, Sam, and Natasha are building a jet. Lennox and Amara just sit and watch them struggle, they catcall their significant others during the time. Vision has been put on speaker phone to help build it, he reads from a book that will help them program the massive jet. The jet is coming along nicely, Wanda has seen only pictures but she loves how hard everyone is working on it.

Everyone got suit upgrades, Amara was offered a suit for protection but she said it was unnecessary for her. Amara saw the trauma that came off of all the superheroes and she didn't need a suit to help people she said, she just needed scrubs and a scalpel.

"Lennox!" Sam ran into the house where Amara, Natasha, and Lennox were sitting eating sandwiches. "I cut my finger, i really need a bandaid. I got blood on the new seats in the jet, do you have hydrogen peroxide?"

"Go upstairs into my bathroom, in the medicine cabinet." Lennox pointed him in the direction upstairs as he murmured 'Steve's going to kill me.'

"He's so dramatic, it's like he's a kid." Lenna shook her head.