chapter 43 - space

Thank you all for 5k reads!! love you all

Bruce and Nebula sat in the first row, Rocket and Carol sat in the next row, Steve and Nat sat in the third row of seats, Thor, Rhodey, and Lennox sat in the back

Bruce and Nebula sat in the first row, Rocket and Carol sat in the next row, Steve and Nat sat in the third row of seats, Thor, Rhodey, and Lennox sat in the back. They were on a spaceship going to kill Thanos, sounds absolutely absurd to anyone who would have heard them say that it was even crazy to themselves but they were going to get their family back.

"Okay. Who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket queried the group looking towards the back, Nat, Steve, Rhodey, and Lennox raised their hands. "Why?" Rocket sighed as Carol giggled at their inexperience in space. "You better not throw up on my ship." He protested eyeing up Lennox in the back who responded by flipping him the bird.

"Approaching jump in three... two ...one." Nebula announced from the front of the ship. Everyone braced themselves by holding onto the seats and leaning their head back. Colorful rays of purple, orange, green, and yellow shined into the teams eyes as they went through a hexagon wall in space.

"I'll head down for recon." Carol said over the speakers, she was already outside of the ship with a yellow aura glowing around her.

Steve was looking at his compass, it held a picture of Lennox holding a goofy face, while Lennox was talking in the back to Rhodey as she did when she didn't know what else to do.

"This is going to work Steve." Natasha reassured him offering her hope to one of her best friends.

Hope was something that was running out, not many people had it and the ones who did were slowly slipping away from it. Natasha held hope, for Lennox, for Steve, and for Amara she wouldn't have wanted any of them to give up.

"I know it will." Steve closed the compass and turned to Natasha. "Cause i don't know what i'm gonna do if it doesn't." Steve replied sending a glance back to the brunette female.

"No satellites. No ships. No armies. No ground defenses of any kind. It's just him." Carol said on the other side of the ship floating in space.

Nebulas raspy voice spoke next, "And that's enough."

"This place is beautiful, i understand why he chose here." Lennox whispered to Natasha who smacked her in head, "Okay, bitch no need to be mean about it." Lennox rubbed the back of her head and stared Nat down, she just stuck her tongue out at the Wyvern.

Carol flew towards the massive titan blastong him with her harmful rays. Crashing into his hut, she wrapped her hands around his neck while Bruce came up from the floor in his hulk smashing suit. Rhodey in his war machine armor held Thanos' other hand while Thor chopped his free hand off with Stormbreaker.

Captain America, The Wyvern, and Black Widow walked through the door with serious faces, Lennox's body was holding flames while the other two were dressed in their suits.