chapter 29 - hope i dont fall

Wedding day

Wedding day. That phrase was the most stressful but yet exhilarating. Two months since Lennox and Steve made up from their fight. Lennox was standing in her bedroom with all of the girls, Natasha, Laura, Wanda, and Amara. She was pacing, trying to remember her vows. Natasha was trying to calm her down before heading back to check in on a cheerful Steve who was masking his nervousness.

"What if i fall?" Lennox gasped, "If i fall and you don't laugh i'll be pissed."

"You won't fall, Lennox." Laura held onto Lennox's shoulder.

"If you fall ill keep you up with my powers." Wanda reassured the panicked Lennox.

"If you fall, ill laugh so hard. Please someone get it on camera." Natasha laughed from the corner of the room gaining glares from everyone except Lennox.

"Hey, Lenna time to put on the dress." Amara informed the bride, Lennox huffed and grabbed her dress. "Do you need help?"

"Yes, i've never put on a wedding dress before." Lennox huffed, Amara walked over towards her best friend. "We're you this nervous on your wedding day?" Lennox asked Amara.

"I was, but i was also so excited because i got to marry the most beautiful girl in the world." Amara made eye contact with Natasha, they smiled at each other. "You and Steve are perfect for each other, don't be so nervous everyone that is here has seen you at your best and worst and today is another one of those best days. You got this."

"I'm going to go check on Steve, Clint, Vision, and Sam aren't the best people to give pep talks. I'll see you before you walk down the isle." Natasha said before leaving the bedroom.

"Vision is great at pep talks." Wanda commented after thinking about Nat's comment.

"I love Vis, Wanda, but he basically all told us that the crime rate went up because of us." Lennox explained, Amara nodded in agreement. "Whores if i'm getting my dress on you better get yours on too." Lennox pointed at the bridesmaids dresses, Natasha was the only one in her dress because she didn't want to have to go back in forth between rooms to get dressed.

"Steve, i think you should calm down. If Lennox decides to run last minute, which she won't then we will take the honeymoon." Sam patted his already stressed out best friend's back.

"That doesn't help, Sam." Steve smacked his hand away.

"She won't run, Lennox is most worried about falling as she walks down the isle." Natasha informed the group of guys.

"That would be funny." Clint laughed trying to cover up his laughter.

"That's what i said." Nat chuckled, "Anyways, get your shit together all of you, get dressed. Steve come with me we have to go over your vows." Natasha took charge over the group.