chapter 25 - chop chop

Waking up drunk on your couch with your boyfriend and two best friends is something that happens to Lennox on the regular

Waking up drunk on your couch with your boyfriend and two best friends is something that happens to Lennox on the regular. Officially it's been one year since the fight against Cap and Tony. Today was no different than any other day of the week other than the group of Avengers sleeping on the couch.

"This is just sad." Sam cackled, leaning against the doorframe into the living room. Sam usually just let's himself into the house just like any of the other Avengers, no one knocks anymore they just walk in unannounced which doesn't bother Steve or Lennox because everyone is comfortable with each other.

"Sam, leave us alone." Amara whined from the couch her and Lennox were sprawled out on. Steve was laying on the floor but held onto Lennox's hand the whole night. Natasha started on the couch snuggling with Amara but then rolled off and was too drunk to get back up.

"Steve! We have errands to run this morning! Get your lazy asses up!" Sam hot pots against each other so they would get up.

Lennox stood up her eyes flaming orange, Sam immediately stopped and took a step back. Lennox laid back down on the couch to go back to sleep.

"Steve get your annoying friend out of here." Natasha threw the blanket over her head.

"Hey! You know what there Romanoff i don't like your attitude, Steve and I have important business today." Sam stood his ground, Steve stood up and grabbed onto the couch to regain his balance.

"Give me a kiss, Buzz." Lennox kept her eyes closed as she talked to her boyfriend, he bent down to kiss his girlfriends lips before going upstairs passing a very angry Sam Wilson.

"When you told me you'd be ready by ten i thought you meant i'll be ready by ten!" Sam shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, i'm trying to sleep." Lennox threw a pillow at the man, he dodged it but decided against throwing it back seeing as she could burn him to a crisp with probably no remorse.

When Steve came back down the three females were back asleep, he kissed Lennox's head before leaving with Sam. The two head into town, for something expensive.

Lennox's birthday was in a week, three people were in on Steve's plan. Wanda, Sam, and Amara everyone was being quiet, he wants her birthdays to be perfect which is why he is sending Lennox out with Natasha and Wanda for a girls day.

Amara wasn't the best when it came to alcohol, she's thrown up three times in the past 20 minutes and she has work at 1. Natasha was holding Amara's hair back while she was hunched over the toilet, Lennox was in the kitchen making avocado toast for everyone.

"Is she done throwing up?" Lennox asked steering clear from the bathroom so she can't hear Amara.

"I don't know Lennox, she's never been this drunk before!" Natasha shouted back, Lennox dry heaved over the sink. "Can you bring us some water?" Natasha asked.