chapter 6 - buzz

It's been a day since Lennox woke up, she spent time talking to Amara

It's been a day since Lennox woke up, she spent time talking to Amara. The two spent about two hours talking about Amara's life. It didn't help the guilt Lennox felt but it did help because Lennox did not want to talk about the past eleven years, she wanted to punch straight through a wall.

"How's my favorite patient?" Amara asked, she had just been alerted that Lennox woke up the girl had only slept for three hours and she tossed and turned throughout that period of time, nutrition was pumped through her body through an IV and it was uncomfortable for her to sleep connected to it, she got PTSD from Hydras base so she tried to stop focusing on it and started watching her favorite Disney movie over and over again Toy Story she was her go to.

"I'm trying not to freak out, how's my favorite doctor. Do you get all those cool privileges here, like snooping around all of their rooms?" Lennox asked in a teasing tone.

"Lenna! I wish, no plus honestly some of them scare me and then the one just makes me blush. I steer clear of all of them."

"Amara Bai Foster! Do you have a crush on one of the Avengers?!" Lennox inhaled, staring at her best friend waiting for her response.

"Okay fine, maybe. SamWilsonthefalconhesreallycuteandfunny." Amara said really fast.

"Slow done, i can't listen that fast i need time to process."

"Sam Wilson, the falcon."

"Oooh." Lennox scrunched her nose at her friend. "I haven't met him yet."

As Amara was about to answer Steve walked in, Amara used this as her cue to leave trying to save herself from embarrassment.

"Toy Story?" Steve questioned looking up at the  small television in the room.

"Well of course, it's only the best Pixar movie." Lennox gasped defensively trying to protect her favorite kids movie, "There's a snake in my boot."

"I've never seen it before." He responded, "Well not the full way through." Lennox scooted over and patted next to her for Steve to sit there and watch it with her.

"Come here, Buzz." She rolled her eyes, turning up the volume on the television.

"Okay, Woody." He taunted back.

"Well it's good you know the main characters." Lennox chuckled at the man who sat next to her on the small hospital bed. "This town ain't big enough for the both of us." She said, referring to the small bed they were sitting on. Steve caught on quickly and wrapped his arm around the Wyvern. She was not one to blush or fall over for guys but this simple sign of affection made her feel all warm and cozy inside. 

"I liked this movie." Steve announced as the two watched the credits on the screen. "Oh crap, Nat and Wanda need me. I'll come and visit you later, do you want anything for
when i come back?" He asked getting up from the somewhat comfortable bed.