chapter 47 - date night

"Where are you going dressed up like you are going to ask men on the streets for money?" Rocket questioned sarcastically in the kitchen, Lennox scoffed at his remark and threw an apple at him

"Where are you going dressed up like you are going to ask men on the streets for money?" Rocket questioned sarcastically in the kitchen, Lennox scoffed at his remark and threw an apple at him. "Hey! Don't waste food." Rocket shouted at her swatting the apple and sending her a mean look.

"If we run out of food we will just eat you." Lennox threatened, Scarlett came running in latching her arms around her moms legs. "I'm watching you, bunny." She eyed up Rocket. She loved Rocket his snarky comments, Lennox was glad that he was there trying to stay his usual feisty self, but whenever he would get mad at her he would bring up that she is a dragon and sometimes she would need to be held back.

"Woah," Nat gasped looking at Lennox, "You look hot, that dress is beautiful." Nat walked over and complimented the dress more.

"Wanda picked it out when went shopping one time," Lennox said trying not to become emotional. "Anyways you have Scarlett tonight and i have a grumpy 100 year old man as my date." She smiled slightly, she was excited for the date they haven't went on a real date since they got married, Steve always told Lennox it's important to take time for herself but this was the time she needed.

"All you ever do is complain." Rocket mocked Lennox, while Rocket left the room annoyed with the female.

"He has a serious attitude problem." Lennox commented, leaving the kitchen to go finish getting ready. While Natasha followed her off trying not to laugh at her statement.

Steve was playing with Scarlett as he waited for Lennox to finish getting ready, Natasha was helping Lennox so he thought.

"Tonight i want dinner, sex, and stars got it three things." Lennox listed on her fingers while Nat curled the back of her hair, trying not to burn her but Lennox could never sit still she always was moving.

"Uhh-" Natasha attempted but was cut off in the process.

"Stars have two different meanings," Lennox started with a smug smile, "see them after some good sex or just in general i love the stars that are in the sky. We should have called Scarlett our little star." She rambled on usually happened when she was nervous.

Natasha put her finger on top of Lennox's lips telling her to shut up. "As your best friend i'm talking you to shut up about sex, then i'm going to tell you that tonight talk about something other than Scarlett because she's fine with me. Lastly i'm telling you to bring me home some food." Nat smirked at Lennox who's rolled her eyes, "I think women who look like this and have kids are called milfs." commented Nat.

Lennox's snorted a laugh to the point where she was on the ground laughing, Steve stood in the doorway out of view listening to the laughter of his wife, "I think i'm going to piss myself." She cackled out, Lennox's laugh was so infectious on Steve but he couldn't blow his cover.