chapter 17 - on my way

• Vienna •

• Vienna •

"Well, i called Lennox. She's much better thinker than you." Sam said in defense as he stood next to Steve in disguise.

"You called my girlfriend?" Steve whispered quickly.

"She's a scary person, she knows how the bad guys operate. Therefore making the scary fire lady helpful." Sam shot back.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym." Sharon filled in Steve and Sam. "Most of its noise. Except for this. My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now, so that's all the head start you're gonna get."

"Thank you."

"You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." Sharon informed the two before walking away.

• Bucharest •

Steve went to find Bucky, he needed to know i Bucky was the one who planned the attack, he never thought it was him but he needed to protect him. Steve wasn't the only one who went to get Bucky, T'Challa showed up as well.

Sam and Steve were trying to protect Bucky from the Black Panther, but they also had to fight off the law enforcement in their way.

Unfortunately, Lennox didn't get there on time. Lennox and Rhodey showed up at the same time, Lennox was in her white fire resistant suit that Lennox had made, she knew that at one point there would be a time where she had to bail the boys out of trouble. Before she left she told Clint Barton that he needed to keep an eye on Wanda or rather the lengths Vision would take to make sure Wanda doesn't leave.

"Stand down, now." Rhodey commanded the group. "Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal."

"Stop aiming your damn guns at my boyfriend, get your hands off me or i'll catch this whole place on fire." Lennox walked towards the group with flames coming off her body. "I'll be safe no what i meant is i won't get killed i'll just end up being a criminal and the best part is i won't tell my girlfriend no, but bird boy will." Lennox said sarcastically glaring at the men standing there. All the law enforcement men came to handcuff everyone. "Touch me and we'll have to find you an urn." Lennox threatened the man who came towards her.

T'Challa took off his helmet, "You're highness." Rhodey greeted. "Lennox why are you here, you made it clear you are not an Avenger."

"Sam called me, Steve needs me, and you get your filthy hands of Sergeant Barnes." Lennox pushed the man away from Bucky's back.

• Berlin •

Lennox is sitting in the back of the van, getting taken with Sam, Steve, and T'Challa to where the men will be held while Tony and Natasha try to fix the mess.