ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

I open the door to see my next door neighbor with her 5 year old daughter next to her side. "G'day Mrs Davis, how may I help you" I smiled and waved at her. " I have an Emergency work thing I have to attend to. I was wondering if you could watch her for the rest of the day" She asked kindly.

"Yeah of course" Ivy hugged my leg. I picked her up and put her on my hip "I missed you y/n'' She hugged me. I waved by to her mom and walked her into the kitchen. "Okay ivy I have some friends over and we're streaming and making cakes for a competition.

" She nodded and put her head on my shoulder. "Who is that child and why do you have her? '' Will laughed, still in shock. "Guys this is Ivy and she lives next door. I used to babysit her all the time and she's helping whatever side she wants" I put her down and she grabs my hand and acts shy.

"Alright this is Tommy Tubbo and Wilbur'' They all waved back at her and she smiled. " Alright now which team do you want to be on'' I bent down to her level as she thought. "TomTom '' She giggled and I laughed. " How dare you take my nickname for him" I joked as.
She tapped my leggings so I bent down.

"You have a crush on him don't you" She whispered in my ear for so no one else could here. I don't know if I like him. His embrace make me feel like I'm home. He make me feel safe. His smile makes me happier. I feel my face turn a light pink. " I think so" I turned and whispered back. She smiled sweetly.
we walked over to our station. I grabbed a chair and told her there.

" Y/n I finished with the flour, what do I do now? '' Tommy turned and looked at me. "Okay next you're gonna add 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Next is ½ a teaspoon of baking soda. " I explain.

"Y/n I'm hungry may I have some food" She poked me to get my attention.
"Yeah what do you want to eat? I have blueberries, hot dogs,mac and cheese I can make or a sandwich" I asked and she thought about it.

"May I have a hit dog and Mac and cheese please. " She gave off a sweet some. "Yeah hold on. I grabbed out my cookbook and gave Tommy the recipe to the Strawberry cake. He wanted vanilla but I didn't so I changed it without him knowing until now. " Hey this isn't the flavor we choose" He complained.

"Your floor was boring" I rolled my eyes and go out a pot and filled it with water. "Y/n remember the time you snuck out of the house to bring me to disneyLand '' I shaped my head around. "How dare you expose me like that'' She lets out a cute little giggle. " What you snuck out of your house to go to an amusement park" Tommy laughed.

" I felt a little out my window and sprained my ankle. I walked over to her house, borrowed her fathers car and took her to disneyLand without any of our parents ever knowing" I explained as I poured the noodles into the boiling water. I put my phone in front of tubbo and will so they can read what they need to do next. Ivy runs upstairs for who knows what reason.

"Where did she go?" Will asked, "she went upstairs" I shrugged and I went into my freezer and pulled out a hot dog. I put it in my non stick pan. She ran all the way down stairs in one of my hoodies and with the small guitar I bought her. Her hot dog was done so I put it on a small plate. "Bread or no bread" I asked and she smiled. "Bread with ketchup please" See walked and sat down at the dining room table.

I strain the noodles and add the cheese stuff. I put hers on a plate and the rest in a bowl for me to eat. I grab the small bottle of ketchup and place it on the table along with her food. "Thank you" She smiled and started eating her food. "You're welcome." I walked over and Gave a bowl to myself and ate it.
"Not gonna share how rise" Tommy complained. I grabbed him a fork and handed it to him.

"Thanks" He laughed and took and bite. Tommy was done with mixing the dry ingredients and halfway done with the wet ingredients. Tubbo is struggling to read the recipe so will is reading it. "This is some good Mac and cheese" He smiled eating. "Yeah because it's made from a box dipshit" I roll my eyes.