ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

Tw// really mean things are said. Anxiety attack. Swears are also used. Also drunk brother warning.

it's been three hours since the boys left.
I'm just sitting playing Minecraft with a fan when I get a DM from a dream asking me to face him.
_________________________________________

Dream
Hey y/n I need to talk to you can you facetime or call either one works.

Y/n
Yeah if courses give me a few seconds.
_________________________________________

He normally just asks me if he wants me to stream with him. The last time he case timed me was when Tommy and I made a joke he didn't like. Oh no I did something wrong didn't I. I prop up my phone up on my computer and facetime Clay. He answers and sets up his phone so it still is.

"Hi clay, did I do something wrong so I can try to fix it? I'm really sorry if I did something wrong I didn't mean too. " I rambled letting my anxiety talk for me. "Y/n calm down you didn't do anything wrong" He spoke calmly. Did he know I was anxious.

"Oh they why did you ask to facetime" I sighed letting my anxiety calm down.
" Sorry to worked you up. I was just wondering if you would like to fly down to Florida for a huge road trip." He smiled through the camera. " Don't be sorry. I would love to come but who else is going. " I questioned as I pulled up my calendar

"So far George, Nick, Bad, Wil, Tubbo, Niki, we will probably visit Eret Tecno and shlatt in LA. Phill is coming about a few days later. We're having everyone pick a special spot they want to go so this trips gonna be like a month or more long" Clay explained.

"This is gonna be so much fun. I'm guessing since there are so many of us we're getting Airbnb to stay IN when it's night time. " I hint at a question but not wanting to ask another one. "Yeah but we might also be going camping. For a car I bought a huge RV that has plenty of room for all of us" He laughed at his cat who jumped on his desk.

" Hello patches. You're really good at planning things if you need help paying. I'll gladly pitch in. '' My attention was caught by a bird that flew into my window that caused me to jump and fall out of my chair. "Owww mother fucking bird" Clay laughed like a tea kettle. "Are you okay?" He barely was able to speak. "Yeah " I stream as he's fixing my chair and sitting back up.

" I can't believe a bird scared you" He slowly calmed down from laughing. "Yeah Yeah whatever " I playfully rolled my eyes. "Oh and you don't need to pitch in no more eyes if you don't want to but I can really stop you" He went back to explain.

"Alright I'll have to ask my brother or sister if I can go. I'm sure they wouldn't really care. I'll pay pal you the money the day before I would arrive"I smiled. " Why don't you call and ask him now" Great idea..

"Yeah just call me on discord so I can use my phone to call my brother" He nodded and did exactly that. I answered the call on discord. I open my phone and call my brother. " What do you want" He asked harshly. " I wanted to ask if I could go on a trip with some friends" I knew he was probably drunk just by the tone of his voice.

" Who are these friends and where is the trip? '' His voice was still harsh and slurred. "Um America and its clay Nick tubbo Wil tubbo and others" His face looked discussed. Clay looked very confused.

" You're such a slut y/n going on a trip with adult men. You know what no wonder why mom and dad were never home. They couldn't stand to see their daughter being a little shit" My heart broke as clays jaw dropped. "How dare you say that about our parents it's not my fault they had to work. Them working wasn't my choice" I tried to defend myself.

" Y/n stop being a bitch and wake up and see the real world. It's all your fault they were never home. You the reason they died in that plane crash if you weren't busy being a slut with that kid Josh who was taking you to the dance that night our parents would still be alive. I blame you for every shit thing that has happened in my life. I'm sure Olivia does too. I don't care what you do as long as you're out of my life for good. " With that he hung up on me.

Each one of us was speechless. Everything he said was true, my mind racing over everything he had said. Tears slowly flowed down my face as I stared blankly at my wall.
Fuck I'm about to start panicking. "Hey clay I have to go '' My voice shakes as it gets harder to breathe. "Y/n look at me and breath.

" I looked at him. I tried to breathe but it didn't really work. "Ok name 5 thing you can see" He spoke calmly. " You, my computer, a tree, my guitar and my wall" I somehow managed to speak. "Okay now name 4 things you can touch" His voice was still the same as the last question. "My desk, my mouse, my other hand and my nails'' I was slowly calming down.

"Okay y/n now I want you to name three things you can hear" I took a deep breath and listened. "You, the bride and a random lawnmower" voice cracked a little. " Y/n now say two thing you can smell" I was a lot calmer than I was. " My Vanilla candle and my cotton candy perform " I explained looking around my room. "Alight last thing what's your favorite animal"He smiled.

"Koala" my answer was short and easy. "You okay " Clay looked sad having to see me like that. He was like an older brother to me. "Yeah sorry you had to see and hear that" I rubbed my tears off of my check.

"Don't be sorry it's fine. You should go get some sleep it might help" I nodded and we said our goodbyes. I went and washed my face to take off my ruined makeup. I quickly hop on the shower.

About 30 minutes later I get out and dry my body. I put on grey sweat shorts and a black tank top. I brush out my hair and put it I to a double braids. I turn on my TV to see Tommy. I put on his video with a smile.
I hope in bed and shortly after feel salt peacefully.