ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

TW// Panic attack, Night terrors, Ptsd, depression and mentions of deaths

 I slowly open my eyes to still see Tommy holding onto me. I  slowly wiggle out of Tommy's arms. I don't want to wake him up I would feel bad. I slowly tip my way downstairs to order a tea. 

I open my phone and it starts to blow up. I quickly opened my Twitter app. I read them. One by one "Y/ns a spoiled brat. "  "She's so ugly just like her personality she doesn't deserve the fame. "  "She's rich and just using Dream and them for more money" It continued to go on and on.

No matter how hard a tried to hide my private life from my own couldn't. I hear the phone ring so I answer "hello" My voice cracked "you have so much money but you  try and use me for clickbait you couldn't have been any more of a Spoiled selfish brat" Dream yelled through the phone.

A voice rang through my head. Your and ugly rat who get everything handed to you no wonder why your parents left you the voices repeated over and over again.  "Stop please I muttered under my breath. Tubbo and Tommy run down the stairs.

" Yours so useless I would never like you" Tommy yelled. I slowly backed away. "Don't even talk to me ever again how could you use us for fame" Tubbo walked out and slammed the doors

I jolted awake and insanely put my hands in my face. My breathing was heavy, all I could do was stare at my wall. Tommy woke up from my crying. "Hey what's wrong"  He put his hand on my back and rubbed it. He was trying to comfort me. 

"It's just a bad dream" Tears begin to fall down my face. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked sweetly. I shook my head no. I didn't want to burden him with my problems.  " Shh it's okay I'm. Here for you. " He scooted back and laid on my bed, pulling me into his chest. He played with my hair and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry" I managed to choke out. "Don't be sorry for something you can't control" He whispered.

"Mind I ask why you get bad dreams''I bring my hands up so my face and wipe my tears. "A year ago I lost my mum and dad to a plane crash. The last thing I did with my parents was a curse and yell at them. Once I found out they were gone all of the guilt built up. I feel like it was all my fault." I  took  some time to work on my breathing

"Olivia and Oliver became to busy with his business they forgot I was existed.so  I decided to hide from the world. Never leaving my bedroom or the house
My friends wanted nothing to do with me neither did my own family. I was alone. It was the day of my mum's and dad's funeral. I walked down to the caskets all I could feel was my heart shattering into so many prices. " I took a deep breath and tried to hold in my tears. " I had to do it all alone." I let out a shaky breath. He hugged me even tighter not wanting to ever let go.

"I picked up my black guitar and walked up there better there caskets. I sat there and began to strum and sing.  A few days ago they found there will. That's why I broke down on stream  I was given a letter from me. Mum. She knew if she died I would give up on singing because it hurt too much to continue. She wanted me to continue even if she not there. As my sister said I lost my soul in the maze my mind put up. I found it because I met all of you and I will forever thank you guys for that" Tear streamed down my face.

"I'm so sorry you had to do it all alone. I'm here for you and I never want you to have to go through it alone ever again."  He was sweet and gentle. "Shh I'm right here" He whispered in my ear.  I just nodded into his chest. "Thank you" I whispered back to him and gave me a short sweet smile.

"Anything to help" I smiled not a fake smiled a real genuine smile. My eyes become heavy and tired until they finally closed. Thank goodness it was a peaceful rest of the night. 

-next day-

The sun shines through my curtains. I shift a little to see Tommy still sleeping. My head turns to my alarm clock. Dang, it's 9 am.I wiggle my way out of Tommy's arms. I accidentally woke him up. "Where you going" His voice was groggy. " To make breakfast wanna join"  I smile looking down at him.

"Sure give me a few seconds" He let out a soft laugh. Who knew Tommy could be so soft when he wanted to be. I begin to walk downstairs and go to the kitchen. I finally arrived. I start to pull stuff out of the cabinets to make Pancakes.

My attention goes to the top shelf that has the flour. I tired jumping to reach it but that didn't work. Tommy comes from behind me and grabs the flour. "Your very short" He smiled handing me the flour. " I'm not short you're just very tall. " I grab out the measuring cups and start to make the batter. When Tommy grabs a handful of flour and throws it at me. My jaw dropped and I turned to look at him.

"How dare you? " I grabbed some and chuck it at him. We both start laughing. We continued to throw flour at each other until Will walked down  stairs. He stared at us as I stoped chasing Tommy. My foot slid on a pile of flour and I slipped and fell. We all laughed. Tommy put out his hand to help me up. " This is why you can't leave two children alone in a kitchen " Will joked. Tubbo ran downstairs to see what was happing and looked at us. 

We were covered in flours from head to toe literally. "How did this even start?" Tubbo asked. "He called me short," I explained, laughing. "She couldn't reach the flour so I had to help" Tommy teased.  " Yeah yeah," I say getting back to making pancakes. I add in the wet ingredients and start to mix. Tommy dips his finger in the bowl and puts the batter on my nose. " Much better" He smiled causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Yes, me looking like a snowman is so much better," I joked. He laughed. I cut the blueberries in half so it gives off the blueberry flavor into the pancakes. I also throw in a few regular-sized blueberries.  I grabbed out a firing pan and place it on the stove. I walk over to the butter and slip. I burst out laughing. "Bloody hell Tommy the flour has broken my ankles"  I will have to clean this up and it's going to be so annoying.

"What are you making?" Tubbo asked as I lifted myself off the floor. "Blueberry pancakes" I reach into the fridge and pull out the butter. I put butter into the pan. I quickly melt some butter and pour it into the mix. I normally put butter in second but I forgot about it. " You're a woman of many talents, what can't you do?" Will watched me slowly cook the pancakes one by one. " I can't juggle " It was the only one you could think of.

" I'm ordering boba because I'm too lazy to make it myself. Would you like any?" Tubbo nodded. Alright just him and me I guess. I flip the pancake one-handed while on my phone ordering the tea. "How can you do that? The last time I made breakfast I almost burned down my house" Tommy frowned. " I taught myself since i was home alone often it became a hobby I guess. Oh, and the tea should be here in like 10 minutes it's only down the road " I smiled brightly. 

I turned off the stove and put the pan in the sink. I placed the plate of pancakes onto the table. "Real syrup or fake," I asked pulling one out of the cabinets. Of course the others on the top shelf. I climb the counter and reach it. "Your like a little monkey you know that'' Will joked and teased. I  set the syrup on the kitchen Island. I grab out forks and the fresh blueberries along with whipped cream. "Go wild I can always get more. anyway, what are we doing today you guys choose" I hope it's something fun. I take a small bite of my pancakes. "These are so good. We should go hiking and swimming"

Tommy suggested and everyone agreed. I hear the doorbell ring. I jump out of my seat and slide to the door. I quickly one it and get the teas. "G'day and thank you for the tea" I smiled as the guy stared at me like I was crazy. Then I remembered Im covered in flour, I smiled, and closed the door. 

I walk back to the kitchen. " I just got a Considered stare from the guy. I think he believes I'm doing drugs'' We all laughed. I handed Tubbo the tea. I took a sip of mine and Tommy stole it. He quickly took a sip. 

" Y/n he just took your tea, what are you gonna do about it? '' Will raised his eyebrow. "nothing I don't care I could go buy more not like they don't know who I am. I get tea there every day more than once" I ate a bite of my pancakes. Once I finished. I put my dish in the sink. I walk over to the closet and pull out a broom to sweep up all the flour on the floor, while the boys were still eating