Chapter 51

A/n: my bad it took so long to update I hurt my wrist really badly and hand to take a break from writing. Any way hope you enjoy
I also didn't really proff read this one since it's very late here and I really wanted to publish it. Sorry in advance for spelling errors

Tw// wholesome shit, mean people/fans, over thinking, mention if suicide and razors

Recap
"Well we picked her up from the airport and she asked if she could listen to songs with swears. I said I don't really care so she did. Tommy said I was being a bad influence. I then replied that I don't care as long as she is not doing drugs, drinking or possibly dining.  Also we all swear a lot so it would be any different her hearing us all day" I laughed.  

An hour later

Phill his wife and niki are leaving today so they won't be joining us when we go to they
This is the last week of this trip and I'm gonna live it to the fullest.  We all got ready to head out when. Will put his hand on my. Shoulder stopping me. The others walked out and. I looked up at him. He's still a fucking giant.

" I'm terribly sorry for the way I treated you. I made you hate yourself and I said terrible things that I can't take back. I've beaten myself up for it. " His eyes watered. 
" Will you didn't make me hate myself? All. You did say the truth and you did what you had to. I've hated myself for a very long time and no matter how hard I try not to, I whisk me a thousand times more. What you. said might have curled but it was the harsh truth. " I frowned and he looked shocked. 

" I didn't mean what I said. I want in my right mind I was pissed but nothing I said was true" He sniffled. " I wasn't responsible and that night I was dumb. I shouldn't have went to that party. I got drunk the next morning and I was rude to everyone. I am a mistake and I am disappointment. I acted in a way I shouldn't have. I yelled at two adults. I showed I was weak and I cried in front of everyone.  I was weak and worthless and I always will be no matter how hard I try. '' My eyes began to water but I held back the tears. 

" Who hurt you" He cried looking down at me his hand on my shoulder. " Who hasn't " Was all I could reply with. He pulled me into a tight hug not wanting to never let me go. He held onto me for dear life like he was going to lose me. "Promise me that if you ever feel like doing something to yourself you'll talk to me. I don't care if I'm dying. I'll make it my duty to be there. You're like a sister to me and I can't even bear the thought of losing you" He whispered quietly in my ear.

" I promise " He let go of the hug of both of us walking onto the bus..I see a sad faced clay. I could tell he wanted to apologize but didn't know how. I sat in a seat next to Tommy Zoey and sat with Rambo and Tubbo. We all just talked about random things. We have Ten minute until we Arrive at the amusement park.

I tend to call it a fair. I don't really know why it just clicked in my head. I popped open a monster and Tommy looked at me. "Y/n heart more like y/n  has a heart attack. Your seriously gonna die if you drink more of theses" He took it out my hand and dumped it out the window. 

" Awe my monster. It was my last one you asshat" I complained. "Good I'm saving you from dying" He huffed. " You know what, fuck you bitch boy. When we get home I'm dumping out all the coke " I Bickered. 

"Bitch I wanna see you try I'll make you hike your ass back home" He laughed a bit still yelling. " If my ass is walking back home you sure as hell know I'll make you walk back as well'' We both argued back and forth. "Bitch first you threaten to dump my coke then you wanna make me walk home. Witch is across the fucking ocean" He huffed and crossed his arms.